• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chuck Brown
    327 Rambler
    • Feb 17, 2008

FSJ content in upcoming web series

'Evening Fellas,

I've been away for a couple months working on a side project, but just wanted to let you all know that I'm finally getting some traction on a television property in development, and in the meantime went ahead and spliced together a bunch of outtake footage with no shortage of FSJ content, as my rigs have figured prominently in the "garage tech" instructional segments of the show.

Hope you enjoy, and if you don't enjoy well hopefully it'll bring half a smile to your face.

(Draft) discussion version of the promo concept, solely for use in current collaborative online musical composition. Current music in place simply for tempo ...

Yer pal,

Chuck Brown
    Life may be hard, but it sure as hell beats the alternative.
    Works in progress:
    1977 Cherokee Chief; 401/Auto/6" BJ's Lift/Cliffhanger/Stripped out Interior
    1964 J200; 360, .030 over, Edelbrock Intake and Carb, 6" lift
  • bruner1981jpce
    350 Buick
    • Apr 23, 2011

Awesome! looking forward to seeing it.
    Andy
    '81 Cherokee Laredo W/T 258/Weber 32/36 DGEV/HEI/176/208 AMC 20/Dana 44 3.31 gears
    Status: Work in progress Miles: Less than 140K (as of the talk with the original/previous owner) "The Jeffrey"

Build Thread: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=151814 New pics: 5/18/12

Comment

• Brizio
      AMC 4 OH! 1
      • Apr 11, 2008

Sounds a good project.
      brizios.com
      Small Scale Jeeps
      Brizios

Comment

• blakeusa
        350 Buick
        • Jul 21, 2005

I like the concept - original and good !!!
        1971 J4000 Gladiator w/AMC 401 Restoration Project

Comment

• svining
          350 Buick
          • May 16, 2011

Lottsa Creative people!

Honored to be amoungst such creative people on here. Go for it!

Originally posted by blakeusa
          I like the concept - original and good !!!
          Flashlight
          "I started with nothing, I still got most of it left"
          1982 GW,Stock, No Emissions Equip.
          Mallory HEI, AMC 360, Motorcraft 2150

Comment

• Wackyneer
            232 I6
            • Oct 08, 2011

OK, I'm a stickler here (and an Orioles fan) and have to ask why you were wearing a Yankees shirt in one scene and a Redsox hat in others? Those teams/fans hate each other. Are you "The Multiple Personality Cheap Bastard"?
            '88 GW 360 V8, Almost stock (locking hubs and electric fuel pump)
            Was it an omen that my '88 GW broke down 2 miles after the purchase and the tow truck broke down bringing it to my house?

Comment

• mnewxcv
              232 I6
              • Jan 12, 2010

red sox ftw
              wanting my own FSJ

Comment

• Chuck Brown
                327 Rambler
                • Feb 17, 2008

Wacky, watch it again pal. I'm a Sox fan through and through (I'm the bald guy), my buddy is the Spankees fan. He has hair. I'd rather remove my own spleen with a warm spoon than wear the mark of the great Satan.

Bald guy: BoSox
                Guy with hair: NYY

That oughtta set the record straight.

Chuck Brown
                Works in progress:

Comment

• Coryd55
                  350 Buick
                  • Jan 23, 2010

Looks cool.

The whole time I couldn't get the similarity between you and Michael Symon (sp?) from the Food Network out of my head.
                  1976 Cherokee Chief Build - Update 7/3/2014

Chief for sale - contact via PM if interested.

Comment

• Chuck Brown
                    327 Rambler
                    • Feb 17, 2008

Originally posted by Coryd55
                    Looks cool.

The whole time I couldn't get the similarity between you and Michael Symon (sp?) from the Food Network out of my head.
                    Dude, you have no idea how often I get that.
                    Its to the point now, that whenever the wife and I go out to a nice restaurant or go on vacation, we inevitably get upgraded to better seats, the service is top notch, waitresses quietly whisper to each other in the corner and try to make like they're not looking....and then we wait until the end, when the manager comes out after dessert and asks the question we've all been waiting for.

The look of disappointment is always the same at the end, and I should just carry an audio recording of the Price is Right "fail" sound effect when I destroy the fantasy for them.

It's even worse when the wife's friends come over for the first time and all expect me to be an award winning chef. (sigh)

Wait...it gets worse. About a year ago, my own mother saw a photo of Symon for the first time and thought it was me. (sigh)

It could be worse, I suppose...they could be mistaking me for Charles Manson or some sort of armed fugitive.

Chuck Brown
                    Works in progress:

Comment

• HD_JEEP
                      350 Buick
                      • Oct 28, 2008

Originally posted by Chuck Brown
                      Dude, you have no idea how often I get that.
                      Its to the point now, that whenever the wife and I go out to a nice restaurant or go on vacation, we inevitably get upgraded to better seats, the service is top notch, waitresses quietly whisper to each other in the corner and try to make like they're not looking....and then we wait until the end, when the manager comes out after dessert and asks the question we've all been waiting for.

The look of disappointment is always the same at the end, and I should just carry an audio recording of the Price is Right "fail" sound effect when I destroy the fantasy for them.

It's even worse when the wife's friends come over for the first time and all expect me to be an award winning chef. (sigh)

Wait...it gets worse. About a year ago, my own mother saw a photo of Symon for the first time and thought it was me. (sigh)

It could be worse, I suppose...they could be mistaking me for Charles Manson or some sort of armed fugitive.

Chuck Brown
                      Thats funny ^^^^^^^^^

Thanks keep us updated....
                      91 Grand Wagoneer "Final Edition"
                      DeWooded
                      6 inch Hellcreek lift.
                      Rhino Grill
                      BFGoodrich MT T/A KM2 33X10.5. R15
                      Offenhauser Dual Port 360 Intake
                      Holley 600cfm

If are not living on the Edge you are taking up to much room.
                      ##########
                      '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3172261

Comment

Working...
                      X