International Full Size Jeep Association
Home Forums Reader's Rigs Tech Library

Hosting Services Provided by BJ's Full-Size Jeep Parts

Cheap QT Fluid

Contributed By : Rich Holley

 Subject: Re: Quadra Trac Fluid substitute

 Hi guys, sorry it has taken me so long to find the info on the QT replacement
fluid, but here it is:

 The fluid is manufactured by Crown Automotive Sales company.  They package it
under part number 8133854.  It is called TCL-1, and is available at most 4x4
shops that carry Crown products.

 Hope this helps...


corner corner