International Full Size Jeep Association
Home Forums Reader's Rigs Tech Library Trail Stories FSJ-List
International Full Size Jeep Association  

Go Back   International Full Size Jeep Association > Tire Kickin' > General FSJ Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2006, 01:00 AM

The Official FSJ Movie TV Sightings Thread

OK - I got swamped with work and stuff so I haven't finished the TV, commercials or games. At least the movies are tidy for now. The thread is open for new submissions and I'll try to finish the rest when I have time.

This thread is predominantly geared towards movie sighting, but TV and Commercials sightings have become more frequent in the past few years. There are even sightings in literature that we have added to the thread. Please check the catalog of movie sightings before posting your own. IF you don't see it here, then post a reply. Duplicate replies will be merged. Once the sightings have been added to the Official List it will be deleted.

When in doubt about a title go to www.imdb.com and see what the actual title is. Also, check in the As and the Ts for titles that may start with A or The

This is the place to post any NEW movie or TV FSJ sightings.

Here is an ongoing list of FSJ sightings in Movies as well as on TV and other media. Many thanks to everyone that has contributed to (and those that contribute new info) and to Eric for doing most of the grunt work of putting the document together so I could transfer it to the forum.. I have also cross referenced this list to Big Bad Jon's (http://www.jonx4x4.o-f.com/tv.html) list to make sure we weren't missing anything.

Movies will be listed alphabetically. Movie titles starting with "A" are in the "A" section, titles starting with "The" are in the "T" section, etc, etc. Please post up anything we missed (but please look through the existing list first!) and they will be incorporated into the Master list.

Other sightings such as TV series, commercials and video games will be added at some point.

Check this cool nugget out:

The Internet Movies Car Database:

http://www.imcdb.org/

I can see that we've missed some movies!
The worst thing about rolling my jeep.....is trying to lick the paper...

Last edited by Jeepstress : 02-01-2009 at 03:52 PM.