This was a nice little unexpected touch when I went to fit up the individual bulkhead fittings for the heat + a/c. Machined groove and rubber washer. I had planed to add a rubber washer, guess not.
in their spot, never mind the hole in there. It's since been welded over.
Ah, noticed the vents did you??
Vintage Air Magnum IV evap unit (test fit unit shown, I didn't want to bust the real on fitting it up), and vent plenums for a Bronco.
When its all together and working I will add a parts list for the A/C, I know its a common itch we all seem to have.
I never have liked having all those hoses under the dash for the hvac stuff. This does away with them, and can be pulled down w/4 (maybe 5 when done) screws. Still got the 2 defrost hoses, not much way around those.
More to come soon.
No promises how up to date I will keep this as the project progresses. Spending every second I can working on it. Hoping to have it drivable again before winter............unless OX gets their 14B released, that might delay things as it means axle swap now instead of later.
modified flares, removable top, OBA w/200psi tank,
LQ4, 4L80e,NWF doubler w/upside down 203
SOA w/ D44s F+R for now
H1 wheels+tires (cut), hydroboost brakes
custom shackle flip