log on timing out prematurely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• log on timing out prematurely

I seem to be getting my logon timed out, in the time it takes me to type responses. So as not to lose the typed response, in a couple instances, I opened a second window, logged on a second time, then copy my reply over to the new window for posting... Only to discover I've somehow responded/posted twice.

Help Please...
  • Wagoneerlover
    350 Buick
    • Jan 18, 2004

Originally posted by ob1jeeper
    I seem to be getting my logon timed out, in the time it takes me to type responses. So as not to lose the typed response, in a couple instances, I opened a second window, logged on a second time, then copy my reply over to the new window for posting... Only to discover I've somehow responded/posted twice.

Help Please...

A similair thing happens to me. Sometimes I log in and try to type a response to a message or make a new thread and it logs me out almost instantly. I have not encountered the double-responses to date but I do sometimes get logged out almost seemingly instantly.
    88 Grand wagoneer AMC 360 all stock
    89 Grand Wagoneer AMC 360 (Deceased)

Upgrades

1. Electric Radiator Fan 10/15/11
    2. Cs-144 Alt 10/1/11

All completed long ago (cannot remember when)
    1. TBI
    2. New fuel tank
    3. AW-4 Transmission
    4. Aluminum condensor
    5. Custom Gauge Panel

Comment

• Dome
      304 AMC
      • Apr 06, 2000

The board itself has no timeout. There have been problems reported in the past with AOL users. Are you using AOL & the AOL browser?

I believe an update for the board software has been released that fixes the AOL user problem. I will look into this and get it applied as soon as possible.
      83 Wagoneer Limited (R.I.P)
      360, TF727, NP228
      SOA, 35's, WT Axles, 4.10 gears, Detroit Locker

Comment

Working...
      X