View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 02:09 PM
304 AMC

Drive shafts - I never had the front shaft lengthened so it was never installed. I finally got it lengthened. And as the 208 is way shorter than the 229, I also needed to lengthen the rear. The driveshaft shop looked at me funny when I said I needed both lengthened. Going to pick them up today.

Body/interior - old roof rack off and new custom roof rack was mocked up and mounts were tied into the body structure. Rack is now at powder coating. Sheet metal screws in the roof strips were stripped in a couple holes and I had some rust starting. I'm cleaning that up now and will be installing some 10-32 threadserts so no more sheet metal screws to strip.

Old headliner is out. There was zero rust inside on the roof. I'm in process of installing insulation, then new headliner will go it (been in the box since like 2016).

So that's the big stuff. I've cleaned up and fixed dozens of little nagging issues that I had with it.

Pictures to follow...
-Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association