International Full Size Jeep Association

International Full Size Jeep Association (http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/index.php)
-   General Chit-Chat (http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   Caption Contest Winner.... Sister kissing Tie!! (http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=186896)

Strode 03-09-2019 08:34 AM

Caption Contest Winner.... Sister kissing Tie!!

Vote for one entry, poll closes around 3/19.

:)

rang-a-stang 03-12-2019 10:16 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Can we votes on multiple!!?? too many good ones!!!

nograin 03-15-2019 08:26 AM

This needs to be bumped to the top! :thumbsup:

Strode 03-20-2019 10:39 AM

And the winner is....... Dark Monohue!!

Since DM already has a custom title, and I'm in 2nd place with one, Dark will be on later to break the 3rd place tie between tenoverthenose and fsj454. He says he's doing some work at work or something. Something lame like that.

In the meantime, Tenoverthenose & fsj454 can plead your cases here, as to why you deserve a custom title over the other guy. Other members may chime in too on your behalf. Bribes accepted.

Dark Monohue may have to cut a baby in half to break the tie. He might try to see which one of your sisters kisses better too.

Best pleading wins, Aaron can figure it out. Go!

fsj454 03-20-2019 11:40 AM

Every Day

I check in every day for new news and to help if I can . Long time member . I hope I win the trip to Florida :thumbsup:

Strode 03-20-2019 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsj454
I check in every day for new news and to help if I can . Long time member . I hope I win the trip to Florida :thumbsup:

If you're crowned as a custom title winner, how can you help solve the global warming crisis?

fsj454 03-20-2019 12:17 PM

I will never

I will never sell my jeeps to help global warming .I do not now maybe pay more taxes to the government .HA HA..

DarkMonohue 03-20-2019 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strode
And the winner is....... Dark Monohue!!

Well, hot dog. Must be my birthday!

So we got us a situation here. We have two winners (thank you, thank you) who are unable to accept the prize, leaving us with a two-way tie for the prize. And now Strode, being the consumate sportsman, has suggested a tiebreaker. Tenoverthenose and fsj454 get to beg, plead, cajole, bribe, lobby, convince, connive, or otherwise state their respective cases. And speaking of cases, beer happens to come in cases - something to keep in mind if either of you upstanding gentlemen are feeling especially generous.

Fsj454 has given us some thoughts on why he deserves a custom user title. And they're not bad thoughts, necessarily. Frankly, if I could offer you a trip to Florida, I'd give it to you, 'cause there ain't no way I'm going there myself. Too many alligators and too many big bugs. Bugs the size of alligators, they say, and gators the size of the Denver Broncos. Thanks, but no thanks.

But, to be entirely fair - and what are we if not fair? - we need to hear from tenoverthenose. But we've already talked about global warming, and this is the lightning round, so let's visit a new topic. Mr. The Nose, your question is this: If you were an alarm clock, and I were asleep, how would you wake me?

Your future depends on this. Answer thoughtfully. Also send beer.

Ristow 03-21-2019 10:09 AM

fsj454-Long time member.
tenoverthenose-we don't know what he wants.

check.

DarkMonohue 03-21-2019 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ristow
fsj454-Long time member.
tenoverthenose-we don't know what he wants.

...partly because Strode broke the internet by changing the thread title, and TOTN hasn't been notified of replies to the thread. Somebody send up a flare...

Ristow 03-21-2019 11:32 AM

thats what we get for letting a poser be admin here. the guy doesnt even HAVE a FSJ!

rang-a-stang 03-21-2019 12:00 PM

Quote:

thats what we get for letting a poser be admin here. the guy doesnt even HAVE a FSJ!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?:eek:

Ristow 03-21-2019 12:43 PM

yep. it's true....

fsj454 03-21-2019 03:13 PM

Ok

Winner Winner chicken dinner 🥘

Strode 03-22-2019 06:48 AM

Quote:

tenoverthenose 03-22-2019 02:12 PM

Clearly I need to login more often...

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkMonohue
But, to be entirely fair - and what are we if not fair? - we need to hear from tenoverthenose. But we've already talked about global warming, and this is the lightning round, so let's visit a new topic. Mr. The Nose, your question is this: If you were an alarm clock, and I were asleep, how would you wake me?

Your future depends on this. Answer thoughtfully. Also send beer.

In true Jeep spirit, I'd short out and burn down on your nightstand. Wake up to that ;)

Strode 03-22-2019 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenoverthenose
Clearly I need to login more often...

Quote:

Your future depends on this. Answer thoughtfully. Also send beer

In true Jeep spirit, I'd short out and burn down on your nightstand. Wake up to that ;)

LOL! That answer deserves a custom title right there :thumbsup:

fsj454 03-22-2019 02:54 PM

WOW

I can’t stop laughing .Very good answer

DarkMonohue 03-22-2019 06:38 PM

Agreed. A well-thought-out, carefully crafted fire hazard of answer.

That only leaves the dirty business of telling us what you'd like your full custom user title to be.

tenoverthenose 03-22-2019 07:22 PM

Quote:

Agreed. A well-thought-out, carefully crafted fire hazard of answer.

That only leaves the dirty business of telling us what you'd like your full custom user title to be.

There's not a chance of me coming up with anything better than "we don't know what he wants". In fact, I might ask for that to be put on my tombstone.