Ok, so I am from Seattle Wa. I have plenty of work to do to my Kaiser, but am looking for someone local who KNOWS these rigs that may need a hand working on theirs.
My reasoning is...
1) I'm too broke to work on mine anyway
1a) I love working on Jeeps
2) I need to learn more about the FSJ rigs
3) I want to be more active in the FSJ community and help out.
4) I need to practise my welding skillz.
5) I will need help with mine when I can afford to work on it.
I have a full 220V mig welder, and gas bottle, and a few other tools.
You might worry less about what most people think, if you understood how rarely they do.
67 Kaiser J3000, 327 vigilante, D44/D53, less than average rust. Currently "asthetically challenged"
05 TJ, wheelin rig.