X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RiverRat
    327 Rambler
    • Aug 09, 2006

Wait I thought j2sax was Jesse in MO. Who is sealegs? These new people are confusing me! And only the familiar people ordered shirts! I already know all of you guys, I don't need to hand out shirts to put your names with your faces anymore! Can't believe this is our 6th Invasion.
    BethAnn

Project CHOP TOP Tornado Jeep for Ouray 2013
    (I'm not dead yet!)

Comment

• sealegs
      232 I6
      • Jan 05, 2011

My group is from TX and this will be our first Invasion.
      I believe that Jesse has taken the spot from MO and thats fine.
      We are currently in 42 and will stay there. I didnt want to end up with a non FSJ person in the middle of the group is the reason I was going to take the spot.
      Looking forward to meeting you guys next week.

Ben

Comment

• fulsizjeep
        Señor Jackhead
        • Aug 21, 2002

Hi Ben - I understand and appreciate your reasoning behind offering to move. I have not heard if Derek and Jesse are in communication yet. See you next week!
        Flint
        Ran when parked.
        http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
        88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
        76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
        http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

• fulsizjeep
          Señor Jackhead
          • Aug 21, 2002

down to the wire

I am having fits with FaceBook from work... so... I give up on that...

OK...

Looks like site 44 is open now too. Jason can not make it and is member COLOFIREMAN. He will give you the first night on him if you want the site. Contact him if you are interested. He will have to call KOA and arrange to hand this off soon if there are any takers.

We really need someone to take 46A. If JSAX Jesse does not get it, I will.

Back to work...
          Flint
          Ran when parked.
          88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods

Comment

• COLOFIREMAN
            Gone,But not Forgotten.
            • Apr 09, 2005

Well all...the big ugly hammer came down and I'm out this year at the last minute. One of my co-workers kinda screwed me by "forgetting" he agreed to work two days for me. But at least I will make the "End of the World" Ouray trip 2012! SOOOO site 44 is available with one night donated to another FSJ'er. PM me and let me know your info if you want it. Reservation is for check in on Monday and leaving on Wednesday. Good luck all see you next year.....if there is a next year that is

Jason in the Mountains
            1978 J10 LB,OE 4-speed,4:10's,4BBl,and just 85K(daily driver)
            1988 Grand Waggy 8" lift 35" A/T's (under construction)
            1984 CJ7 12" lift 39" Iroks 1 tons
            1979 Cherokee Super Chief (under construction )
            1974 J-10 LB Buick 455 BB 4" lift 33" BFG tires
            1973 J-4800 LB plow truck 7" lift 255/85/16 LT Truxs MT's

Comment

• flatbackdragon
              304 AMC
              • Aug 22, 2003

should have been "reminding" him every day since you made the deal, makes it harder for them to "forget" and do it in front of other people, on a calendar etc.
              BTDT.
              "There's an inner idiot in us just waiting to climb out and romp about in unabashed stupidity, but most people retain just enough wit to keep the idiot bottled up."
              Gary Harmon-writer for Grand Junction Daily Sentinel (newspaper)

Phil (or Flip, Dragon)
              Draco-79 Cherokee 360/QT-4" lift-pretty much stock and trying to fall apart

Comment

• bigun
                • Feb 10, 2003

Always get a signed commitment with witnesses
                charlie
                KB0HXA
                "Crom" 76/75 Cherokee/J20 Hybred,

Originally posted by Gambler68
                congrats...that's the first post on here I have absolutely no effing clue how to comment on.
                How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
                Robert A. Heinlein
                The birth of CROM is recorded here
                http://www.alaska4x4network.com/showthread.php?t=7778

Comment

• Mark Wilde
                  350 Buick
                  • Jul 20, 2004

Dangit Jason! Sorry you can't make it. I'll wave a hand as I drive through! See you next year, if not sooner...we just bought a camper and you're not far away....
                  90 Grand Wagoneer, 401/727/229, TFI upgrade, MC4350 4V, Edelbrock Performer cam, All-Aluminum Radiator, Razor Conversion, 4" Rusty's all-spring, 31x10.50 BFG TA/KO's...much planned, little time/money, thus she's a PipeDream!

Comment

• will e
                    Always Broke
                    • Nov 16, 2001

did 46A get figured out (shiner2001)??? That's just way too close to the group fire spot.
                    82 Cherokee WT ? SFwith Alcan/agr box/Borgeson shaft/ 401/performer/Holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS(2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave,Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37/Corbeau Moab Seats /Hella/tuffy console/sliders/custombumpers&roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/dual batts/custom TCskid plate

Comment

• will e
                      Always Broke
                      • Nov 16, 2001

my PM message was full. I have cleared some out. If you were trying to get a hold of me I am available again on PM.
                      82 Cherokee WT ? SFwith Alcan/agr box/Borgeson shaft/ 401/performer/Holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS(2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave,Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37/Corbeau Moab Seats /Hella/tuffy console/sliders/custombumpers&roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/dual batts/custom TCskid plate

Comment

• fulsizjeep
                        Señor Jackhead
                        • Aug 21, 2002

Sorry we missed you Mikie. Hope fuel delivery is all good too. See you Tuesday!

Ralph, Jenni, Em stayed a couple nights and we had a nice visit in spite of me going to work yesterday for 14 hours. Casey rolled in in time to get an ATF shower from my new steering pump. They should be at camp by now.

Last edited by fulsizjeep; 07-17-2011, 07:54 PM.
                        Flint
                        Ran when parked.

Comment

• shimniok
                          360 AMC
                          • Jan 08, 2003

Well, we're out for this year. Wasn't able to get the truck ready. I'll try for Ouray again next year.
                          Broken Photobucket image in my post? PM me.
                          1986 Grand Wagoneer "Troubled Child" ? tc.wagoneer.org ? Facebook ? KØFSJ
                          Stock 360, TBI, 727 with TransGo, NP208, 4" Skyjacker, 33" BFG MT, WT Axles, Lock Right & ARB, OBA

Comment

• Mark Wilde
                            350 Buick
                            • Jul 20, 2004

I know how you feel, Michael. Been doing a lot to the Jeep and it's ready "enough." Despite Ouray this week, my motivation has been lacking. I just found a bad ball joint but I'm wheeling it anyway! It's only got a little play...

Tomorrow's not looking so good. Definitely leave first thing Tuesday.

If I remember right, Sean only reserved the site starting Tuesday anyway, so it's all good. For sure staying till Sunday.
                            90 Grand Wagoneer, 401/727/229, TFI upgrade, MC4350 4V, Edelbrock Performer cam, All-Aluminum Radiator, Razor Conversion, 4" Rusty's all-spring, 31x10.50 BFG TA/KO's...much planned, little time/money, thus she's a PipeDream!

Comment

• j2sax
                              350 Buick
                              • Mar 20, 2003

Yes, I will be there tomorrow evening ... I thought the FaceBook thing was the way to go for contact, but I missed a crucial "email" and been barking up the wrong tree last few days! I would say I was pulling my hair out, but I don't have enough left for that!

I consider myself a Texan as I spent a lot of time in Stink-adena (Houstonians will know!) and most of my family is still in the Great State! I will be there in the evening.. really looking forward to my return to my favorite spot on the planet... even if I will be in my work vehicle (New Equinox)

See Ya'll Soon!

Jesse (j2sax from MO)
                              Jesse- Sparta, MO (Near SPfdl MO) J20 4 Door Project, Wag w/ 6" Rusty's, 33x12.5's, 360/727 (for now!), 77 J10, 80 J20, 3 80's Wags, 73 Commando, Lots of AMC Eagles, FSJ parts Rigs and parts

Comment

• Ugly Truck Nut
                                327 Rambler
                                • Sep 19, 2007

Have fun guys. More pics of the cargo doors would be nice.
                                George

'74 Cherokee, 401
                                '76 J-20, 401
                                M725, future project

Comment

Working...
                                X