• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • will e
    Always Broke
    • Nov 16, 2001

Originally posted by Ristow
    oh,holding the course.

i still have mine. haven't bought a game for it in a looong time. me and my buddy play MW3 survival mode together on it,thats about it. every once in a while i'll dig out one of the old games and mess around when the weather sucks.
    Since I bought it as a blu-ray player (back then they were priced similar) I finally replaced it with a smaller blu-ray player that also does stuff like my Roku used to do. Less clutter, faster boots and no fan noise...

Before turning it off I did try to hit up that 'Playstation Home' we used to go to. It's been turned off.

I'll get more active on IFSJA. It had almost died but looks like now there is a good set of activity in the General Jeep and tech sections. Nice.
    82 Cherokee WT ? SFwith Alcan/agr box/Borgeson shaft/ 401/performer/Holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS(2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave,Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37/Corbeau Moab Seats /Hella/tuffy console/sliders/custombumpers&roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/dual batts/custom TCskid plate

Comment

• Ristow
      • Jan 20, 2006

this place is like 258. just keeps going.

has always been the most active fsj site,much to the chagrin of some.
      Originally posted by Hankrod
      Ristows right.................again,

Originally posted by Fasts79Chief
      ... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

Originally posted by Fasts79Chief
      I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• trellis8
        Ristows' Minion
        • Jan 16, 2007

Chagrin? I'll say! As soon as I can come up with a set of dog dish caps and a really rare AMC hood ornament, I'm outta here!
        Happy holidays, Mike!
        1979 Widetrack Cherokee, 1984 Grand Wagoneer, 1985 Grand Wagoneer, 1973 J4000, 1982 Mustang GT, 1999 Chevy C2500 xcab, 2001 Chevy Van, 2000 Ford Expedition, 1989 F250 plow and 1951 Desoto Deluxe

Comment

Working...
        X