Good Mechanic In Northern Virginia Area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jtrain
    232 I6
    • Oct 09, 2006

Good Mechanic In Northern Virginia Area?

Hi -
    Sorry to post this to the entire board. Can anyone recomend a good grand wagoneer mechanic in the Northern Virginia area? I've been playing with my wag for the last few months and have decided to just take it to the professionals. I'm sure it will be expensive but at least it will be up and running so I'll feel motivated to keep working on it. I'd like to find someone who's familiar with wags as I believe there might be a piece or two missing from the vacuum set up. I'm in Sterling, near Dulles airport.

Any suggestions you can provide are appreciated. Thanks.
    1989 Grand Wagoneer
  • RottenDog
    258 I6
    • Jun 13, 2001

I use High Tech Truck and Auto in Chantilly just down the road from you.

Yes, they are expensive but have done good work for me.

You can check out this website and the question for a good mechanic always pops up. Some other shops can be sourced from there.

77 J10 Fuel Injected 401/700R4/20 with Thorleys D44s (ElecTracs+4.10s+4wheel discs)35 BFGs A/C and 17 dash toggle switches

72 Commando = my next Money Pit

Comment

• jtrain
      232 I6
      • Oct 09, 2006

Thanks RottenDog for the recommendation and the site, I'll check them out.
      1989 Grand Wagoneer

Comment

• jlewis
        327 Rambler
        • Jun 12, 2005

What's a matter with your truck? You can come down to Culpeper and I can practice my mechanic skills on your truck. I have a "no gurantee policy". Your call.
        89 grand wagoneer, 6in lift, 33in tires, 360 crate engine, performer intake, Holly truck advenger 4b carb,
        My wifes ride: 97 xj, 242 crate engine, 4in lift, 31 in tires

Comment

Working...
        X