• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kaiserjeeps
    360 AMC
    • Oct 02, 2002

Damn tweakers

Originally posted by Tripwire
    NO what i meant was that the tweakers that broke into peoples homes while they were at work need to find a new scheme .....Jeez

For the first time ever the tweakers here are moving farther out of town. To us rural folks. There has been a profound increase of barn break in's while residents are home. Late at night with nothing but footprints in the snow. One set of footprints crossed 80 acres! There was a very large meeting held at the local bar. I attended and the place was standing room only. It was good to hear about all the incidences of crime. And so many neighbors reporting flashlights deep in the woods at night. One recent break in one perp was caught and held at gun point while his partner ran off into the tree's escaping capture. The perp tried to run and the father and son that stopped him had to dump 2 rifle rounds in the snow next to him. He was arrested and because of his previous record, apparently has to do several years now. Never heard any follow up there. He lived just up the road from his crime scene. His buddies are still out there. But everyone knows what they drive now thanks to a great meeting. Meth heads are not logical. They will do crazy things. Reading the police blotter they almost always have an illegal firearm with them when arrested. What year is this? 1892? Geez...
    Melford1972 says...
    I’d say I feel sorry for you, but I really don’t, Mr. “I-stumble-into-X-models-the-way-most-people-stumble-into-Toyota-Carollas.” 🤣
    -----------------------
    I make wag parts
    1969 CJ-5 41 years owned
    1969 1414X Wag in avocado mist
    1970 1414X Wag in avocado mist
    1968 M715 restomod
    2001 Dodge 3500
    2002 Toyota Tundra
    2006 Toyota 4runner was Liz's, parked

Building a m715 over at the m715zone
    Beloved wife Elizabeth Ann Temple Murdered by covid on Oct 19th 2021

Small violin, large amp
  • rang-a-stang
    Administrator
    • Oct 31, 2016

Originally posted by Kaiserjeeps
    ...they almost always have an illegal firearm with them when arrested. What year is this? 1892? Geez...
    WHAT?!? No, that's impossible. There is no way a meth-head would have a firearm. We have laws against that.
    Chuck McTruck 71 J4000
    (Chuck McTruck Build Thread)
    (8.1L swap questions - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums​)
    79 Cherokee Chief (SOLD, goodbye old buddy)
    (Cherokee Build Thread)
    11 Nissan Pathfinder Silver Edition 4x4
    09 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring
    00 Baby Cherokee

Comment

The tweakers out our way have been killing off my neighbors and making it look like an accident or natural causes (7 people have a heart attack over a 3 year period and police find their home stripped but it
      Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental.

Comment

• Kaiserjeeps
        360 AMC
        • Oct 02, 2002

Originally posted by Carnuck
        The tweakers out our way have been killing off my neighbors and making it look like an accident or natural causes (7 people have a heart attack over a 3 year period and police find their home stripped but it
        Thats' creepy. You should move. Find a way. My wife and I left an absolute pile of a neighborhood in Oregon. In the Coast range mountains on the way out of PDX. Drugs all around us, theft, confrontational people, dogs attacking us on OUR porch. Life is to short to put up with pr*cks.

You should learn to shoot. Carry all the time and let em know. Wear it open carry on your property and let them see it. That is legal. Most of all learn to use it well. And get a safe for all guns.
        You are only a victim if you allow yourself to be.
        Melford1972 says...
        I’d say I feel sorry for you, but I really don’t, Mr. “I-stumble-into-X-models-the-way-most-people-stumble-into-Toyota-Carollas.” 🤣
        -----------------------
        I make wag parts
        1969 CJ-5 41 years owned
        1968 M715 restomod
        2001 Dodge 3500
        2002 Toyota Tundra

Small violin, large amp

Comment

• MysticRob
          350 Buick
          • Nov 26, 2019

Damn, they got Carnuck mid-sentence!
          --Rob--
          1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer / Baltic Blue & Tan

My build thread:
          https://forums.ifsja.org/forum/tire-...er-restoration

My Howell TBI Install How-To:
          https://forums.ifsja.org/forum/tire-...rb-e-o-d-452-2

Comment

• babywag
            out of order
            • Jun 08, 2005

Now that tweakers are online things are bad LMAO
            Tony
            88 GW, 67 J3000, 07 Magnum SRT8

Comment

Originally posted by MysticRob
              Damn, they got Carnuck mid-sentence!
              That dang cutoff bug. I usually copy what I write and replace it in editing. We have been working with other neighbors to rid the area of this scum. I was sure that when they chased my neighbor Thom onto the highway then hit him with a car at 2:30 AM that it would cause waves. We do want to sell our place and we are down to only two or three of the bad guys left. The number of property owners has dropped significantly as well however. All our retirement money is tied up in our place. I was handed a 1903 Springfield rifle with a scope from a local guy who said the tweakers had hired him to take me out “because…” and he listed reasons, that if true, I would hate myself for being that kind of . Fortunately he sobered up and decided to watch me (which was creepy) for several weeks and I wasn’t bothering anyone. Just cleaning my place up. The other guy however showed his colors and the hired hand saw firsthand how “Meth Camp” was run.
              A few on here are local to us and some even saw the posts on my Facebook page as it played out. I was advised to play wild Wild West with them. My Soul isn’t about to be given over that easily, but now it’s pretty much every man for himself.
              Last edited by Carnuck; 03-29-2020, 03:00 AM.
              Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental.

Comment

• Kaiserjeeps
                360 AMC
                • Oct 02, 2002

Wow, I feel for you. The sad part is trying to hire someone for a hit is pretty serious. You would think law enforcement would make waves and start taking people in for charges. But my experience has been they just say, " we are building a case" and years will pass and not a thing will get done. I saw this in several places I lived. Over and over. And having someone tell you just shoot the dog is by far more complicated and unrealistic than the situation permits.
                So with that being said, just protect your and your family's well being. Stay safe and know that meth heads usually crash and burn eventually. So you will out last them. Also know that the newer mexican meth coming in our country in liquid form for conversion to a solid, is way more pure and powerful than anything ever brewed here in the states in the past. So that makes them more crazy and unpredictable. Just watch your back and hope the situation betters itself through time. But yes, have the capacity to protect yourself and family. All the best to you and family.
                Melford1972 says...
                -----------------------
                I make wag parts
                1969 CJ-5 41 years owned
                1968 M715 restomod
                2001 Dodge 3500
                2002 Toyota Tundra

Small violin, large amp

Comment

My neighbors have lots of video and police reports on these guys but they have the Satanic church backing them out here. We are staying in town to be safe. I have videos of they setting homes and cars on fire. They set a Jeep on fire and dumped garbage in my yard and stole at least one of my Jeeps.

Comment

• Bob Barry
                    Jeep Doctor
                    • Apr 09, 2000

Originally posted by Kaiserjeeps
                    For the first time ever the tweakers here are moving farther out of town. To us rural folks. There has been a profound increase of barn break in's while residents are home. Late at night with nothing but footprints in the snow. One set of footprints crossed 80 acres! There was a very large meeting held at the local bar. I attended and the place was standing room only. It was good to hear about all the incidences of crime. And so many neighbors reporting flashlights deep in the woods at night. One recent break in one perp was caught and held at gun point while his partner ran off into the tree's escaping capture. The perp tried to run and the father and son that stopped him had to dump 2 rifle rounds in the snow next to him. He was arrested and because of his previous record, apparently has to do several years now. Never heard any follow up there. He lived just up the road from his crime scene. His buddies are still out there. But everyone knows what they drive now thanks to a great meeting. Meth heads are not logical. They will do crazy things. Reading the police blotter they almost always have an illegal firearm with them when arrested. What year is this? 1892? Geez...
                    Geez, I never thought I would find it safer to be living in a city than to be living in the country!
                    1987 J-20
                    Video projects for my J-20 on Youtube

Comment

When the local government backs the tweakers and won’t even prosecute anything less than a $2000 theft, this is what happens.

Comment

• Kaiserjeeps
                        360 AMC
                        • Oct 02, 2002

Originally posted by Bob Barry
                        Geez, I never thought I would find it safer to be living in a city than to be living in the country!
                        Actually this is a very safe place. Our road has had only a scant few problems over the last 5 years.
                        Across the little 2 lane hiway is another story. Thats where all this went down.
                        The meeting we all had at the local bar was really something. It was packed and everybody has everybodies back. And knock on wood.... The virus garbage going on has made a lot of people desperate. Just last night a truck was stopped going up a driveway down the road from our home. They thought the resident was not home. When stopped they peeled backwards down the driveway and went in the snow filled ditch. The got out and away before the resident got a plate. Within 20 minutes the whole road knew. We now have a network because of recent events. This is really unheard of actually. The world is changing. And fast..
                        Having these clowns doing this at night is really bad. Every resident is armed and aware. I hope it gets back to normal. . No darn good....
                        Melford1972 says...
                        -----------------------
                        I make wag parts
                        1969 CJ-5 41 years owned
                        1968 M715 restomod
                        2001 Dodge 3500
                        2002 Toyota Tundra

Small violin, large amp

Comment

• Kaiserjeeps
                          360 AMC
                          • Oct 02, 2002

[QUOTE=Carnuck]When the local government backs the tweakers and won
                          Melford1972 says...
                          -----------------------
                          I make wag parts
                          1969 CJ-5 41 years owned
                          1968 M715 restomod
                          2001 Dodge 3500
                          2002 Toyota Tundra

Small violin, large amp

Comment

• Kaiserjeeps
                            360 AMC
                            • Oct 02, 2002

When the local government backs the tweakers and wont even prosecute anything less than a $2000 theft, this is what happens.
                            If you keep the populace intoxicated and in a constant state of lack, they will never threaten your power. It's been going on for hundreds of years.
                            Melford1972 says...
                            -----------------------
                            I make wag parts
                            1969 CJ-5 41 years owned
                            1968 M715 restomod
                            2001 Dodge 3500
                            2002 Toyota Tundra

Small violin, large amp

Comment

• itselliot
                              350 Buick
                              • Aug 28, 2010

Tweakers

Please excuse my ignorance,....what the heck is a Tweaker?....slang for.?

This crap isn't just out there, here in the Midwest, crackheads are everywhere.
                              But having said that, so are "we the people" with valid CPL's.
                              People staying connected in the neighborhood is the very best defense!
                              Carry on .
                              If the PM's are full,...try e mail!
                              [email protected]
                              616 four 03 44 0 five
                              '78 J-20 401 Q/T not quite stock anymore....Frame off Resto Mod..Super Cab nearing completion. SOMEDAY
                              "90 GW 360/727/229/3:31s 2" lift (SOLD in 2015)
                              '78 CJ7 Built from Scratch over a 7 year span.

Comment

Working...
                              X