X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gallego156
    232 I6
    • Jul 10, 2009

Congrats. Very nice Frontier!!!!!!! We have several Frontier and X-Terras here, all them with MWM diesels, very fast all them
    El Galle.
    http://www.clubjeepgladiator.com.ar

Comment

• coloradoajm
      230 Tornado
      • Apr 27, 2009

Imogene is 13,100ish. You guys should give Mount Antero a try. It is between Buena Vista and Salida and you can drive very, VERY close to the top. It is a scary drive. We didn't do it in the jeep, but in a Tacoma. You can drive near the top of a few other fourteeners. We did mount evans in a 90 Nissan Sentra.

Comment

• Stumblinman
        232 I6
        • Apr 03, 2007

Hmmm maybe those holes were the first hot tubs. Thinking about it the water would heat up faster in a smaller quantity. hmmm or maybe I'm just high....

OH and I've driven my FSJ to Fox so take that Craig.
        It's not the leaks that bother me, it's when they stop that makes me worried.

1988 Waggy SOA stretched, cut, Chevy R. 4" springs in front, shackle reversed, stock springs reversed in back, Edelbrock manifold and carb, mini-spooled front, lunchbox rear, currently on spaced 35s.
        www.FairbanksOffroadLions.com

Comment

• Desert Rat
          327 Rambler
          • May 21, 2003

Reminds me of that picture of what happens when you divide by zero...haha

www.nissan4wheelers.com - we're the guys using up all the spare driver drop waggy axles!

Comment

Working...
          X