• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ristow
    • Jan 20, 2006

he wakes up,in the morning...

and he looks into the glass.
    his face, it reminds him,of the long nites,that have passed.
    and he wonders..
    if she wonders..
    that he wonders,about her.

well darlin'.....
    Originally posted by Hankrod
    Ristows right.................again,

Originally posted by Fasts79Chief
    ... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...
  • bigun
    • Feb 10, 2003

charlie
    KB0HXA
    "Crom" 76/75 Cherokee/J20 Hybred,

Originally posted by Gambler68
    congrats...that's the first post on here I have absolutely no effing clue how to comment on.
    How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
    Robert A. Heinlein
    The birth of CROM is recorded here
    http://www.alaska4x4network.com/showthread.php?t=7778

Comment

Run for your life!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental.

Comment

• Ristow
        • Jan 20, 2006

lol. carnuck has a dee snyder poster on his wall fer sure.
        Originally posted by Hankrod
        Ristows right.................again,

... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

Nope. I had Ted Nugent, Metallica, Alice Cooper, Trooper and SuperTramp on my wall. My younger brother had Twisted Sister up and my Dad tore it down when we were in Jr High back in '70 something. Dee is actually friends with a friend of my wife, who was in the original Cover Girls band back then. I can't remember the SOB's name now but he called them "the gargoyles of metal rock". Wife still has an original 45 with the band's pics on it.
          Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental.

Comment

Working...
          X