• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sambo
    AMC 4 OH! 1
    • Sep 25, 2001

trail selection

how about off broadway for a hard trail.
    hopping jalepeno for a moderate ,for small tired rigs if we have any show up!
    and possibly broad canyon.
    also i would like to try rocotillo rapids one day! its extreme but short 2-4 hrs to run it.
    maybe make a poll and try a selection of sorts??? and get an idea of who's commited so far! i know i am jeep or not
    77 chero DEAD.
    84wag,360,tf727,???! possiblities are d300 flipped and a ford d44 hp with coils
  • mcjeep80
    258 I6
    • Jul 07, 2008

i will be a late arrival. it is looking like friday afternoon. i wouldnt mind to try rocatillo. i am trying for a few extra days. we will see
    '80 WT.cherokee-tbi454/4l80/241c
    welded rockwells/ PSC full hydro /3"body lift
    front soa on 3" springs/inboarded 63s rear
    42x15x16.5 TSLs on 8 bolt H-1s

'77 Honcho, 454/th400/div.205
    3" body lift/3" of aal
    35x12.5x16.5 thorn turds

DD/Tow rig, 2005 5.9 Cummins 3500 CC/LB

Comment

• Michael
      AMC 4 OH! 1

• Sep 11, 2001

Friday afternoon that sux.........I will be heading home on Saturday morning.....

Sambo, what day do you want to do what?

I figure you still know more than any of us. We had a great time last year without you on the second day but we ended up out there for 13 hours...... And two messed up rigs

So a plan would be good. Sambo when are you going to be arriving?
      1994 YJ
      Amc 360
      TF727
      Stak 3 speed
      44" Pitbull Rockers on Trailworthy H1's
      Rockwells

76' Wagoneer
      401....new project

Tow Rig Daily Driver// 2007 6.7 CTD Dually

Comment

• Tad
        • Nov 30, 2001

Originally posted by Michael
        ...Sambo, what day do you want to do what?

I figure you still know more than any of us. We had a great time last year without you on the second day but we ended up out there for 13 hours...... And two messed up rigs...
        We are open for whatever comes up but since we have to drive the rig there (and home) I'm sure we will bypass anything that looks to be certian carnage.

I'll hopefully have my camp trailer done by then and will be tossing in assorted spare parts. I think we got lucky a few times last year but we could have been better stocked.
        2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
        EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...
        Self Inflicted Flesh Wound

Comment

• Sambo
          AMC 4 OH! 1
          • Sep 25, 2001

lol if i keep using vacation like i have been i will be arriving the same time as irving!

i am trying to shoot for wed night/thursday morning sometime.
          possibly weds morning at the earliest.
          i could be in cruces in 3 hrs!

i'll get with my boss and get my vac time in and see whats good! then decide what trail to do when!
          77 chero DEAD.
          84wag,360,tf727,???! possiblities are d300 flipped and a ford d44 hp with coils

Comment

Working...
          X