• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bwa
    230 Tornado
    • Jun 23, 2005

Some1 Help Me Find Exhaust Parts

I remember reading a thread awhile ago where a guy had run a single 3" exhaust and had welded in flanges in certain areas of the pipe, but i searched and can't find the thread. I'd really like to do this, but i can't find anyone who sells flanges. All i need is 4 2 1/2" flanges at least 3/16" thick w/ either 2 or 3 bolt. the only problem is, the ones i find are header reducers, and generally cost around $18 for 2. I dont really want to approach $40 for something as small as flanges. I've gone to the local auto part stores, and browsed through summit, and found nothing. I'll probably swing by the local muffler shop soon and see if he'll sell me some. Any help finding the flanges or the old thread would be appreciated. Thanks.
    78 Cherokee Chief
    360/T-18/D-20/D-44s
    90 XJ Cherokee
    Nothing special, wanna buy it?
  • Allen78J20
    350 Buick
    • Jan 31, 2002

Are they the flanges that mount onto the exhaust manifolds? I used my old ones, as I ran into the same problem with finding new ones. Or you can go to an exhaust shop and have them done there. I ran 2 1/4 from the manifolds to the Y, then went with 6 feet of 3 inch from there.
    Last edited by Allen78J20; 05-30-2006, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• bwa
      230 Tornado
      • Jun 23, 2005

No it's not the flanges at the manifolds. Im welding in flanges before/after the crossmember so if i ever need to take stuff off it'll be alot easier. Also, it'll be alot easier to put my new exhaust together. I dont want to take it to an exhaust shop because: 1) i already pulled off the pipe & headers 2) i dont want to pay some1 to do something i can do.
      78 Cherokee Chief
      360/T-18/D-20/D-44s
      90 XJ Cherokee
      Nothing special, wanna buy it?

Comment

Working...
      X