• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RiverRat
    327 Rambler
    • Aug 09, 2006

Get your 2008 Ouray shirts HERE!

It's finally time to order your shirts! Here is what you do: you must preorder and prepay or you won't get a shirt! I am not ordering extras because I don't want to pay for extra shirts that nobody wants. If any of you want to order a couple extra to try to sell at the Invasion, that's fine with me. The deadline right now is Friday June 27th, subject to change so order sooner rather than later! That means I need your order and money by then, not that you need to send it that day! Due to PayPal limits, I greatly prefer you mail a check or money order (please remember to fill out the money order!) to me along with your order and your screen name. Send it to:
    BethAnn Reid
    1051 County Road 231
    Auxvasse MO 65231

If you absolutely must use PayPal, you need to PM me for my email address and please do not use any payment method other than transfer from your own PayPal account or I can't accept it due to fees and credit/debit card transaction limits.

That said, on to the good stuff! Here are the logos, they will be full-size images front and back (the passes and elevations go on the back), I may have some examples on other shirt colors in the next couple days.

Please keep in mind that you should order light or medium colors! If you order a dark color (black, navy, dark green, etc.), the logos will not show up well. I can't be responsible if it doesn't look good, so please keep that in mind when you pick your colors.

Donation to Ouray Mountain Rescue will be approximately $3-4 per shirt, depending on the number of shirts sold. If we order more than 50, we get a price break and Mountain Rescue gets more money. I will take a check to them sometime the week of the Invasion, anybody who wants to tag along is welcomed to do so.

The goods:
    For the ladies (different style than last year's, these are a bit roomier):
    Ladies long sleeve shirt, view it and pick colors and sizes here:

Ladies Short sleeve shirt, view colors and sizes here: http://impweb.imprintswholesale.com/...sponsor=000014

For everyone:
    Long sleeve shirt, view colors and sizes here: http://impweb.imprintswholesale.com/...sponsor=000014

Short sleeve shirt http://impweb.imprintswholesale.com/...sponsor=000014

Hooded sweatshirt http://impweb.imprintswholesale.com/...sponsor=000014

Prices: (tax included)$16 for short sleeves, $19 for long sleeves, $25 for hooded sweatshirt. For XXL add $2.15, for XXXL add $3.22, for XXXXL add $4.30. If you need your order shipped, it will be after the Invasion, please add $6 for 1-2 shirts, $12 for 3-5 shirts.

I will update this thread as I get orders, so if you don't see your order and you think I should have it, PM me. Any questions, PM me. Also please keep in mind that it is not possible to offer every single shirt style and color, so if you don't see what you want, I apologize but I hope you can still find something you like enough to order!

Come see me in site 47c to pick up your shirt at the Invasion! We are arriving sometime Sunday evening and will be there until the following Saturday morning.

Now support Ouray Mountain Rescue and start ordering your shirts!! Thanks.
    Last edited by RiverRat; 06-06-2008, 12:14 PM.
    BethAnn

Project CHOP TOP Tornado Jeep for Ouray 2013
    (I'm not dead yet!)
  • RiverRat
    327 Rambler
    • Aug 09, 2006

Here is where I will post orders I have received (that have been paid), so check back to this post, it will be updated almost every day.

Tad- 6 XL short sleeve (3 aloe, 3 charcoal)
    Janie- 2 short sleeve white, 1 M 1 XL (to be shipped)
    Phil- 2 short sleeve, 1 2XL, 1 L, 2 long sleeve, 1 2XL, 1 L, all heather grey
    Pitbull-Lady- Long sleeve river blue, L, hooded sweat, Texas orange, L (to be shipped)
    Shimniok- (3) short sleeve L, cactus green, carolina blue, mandarin orange
    fulsizjeep- 3 XL Ts - 1 violet, 1 river blue, 1 hot pink, 2 XL long sleeves - 1 river blue, 1 heather grey, 1 XL hoody-sand
    firecaptain13- 1 2XL short sleeve Cactus Green,1 2XL short sleeve Heather Grey, 1 2XL hooded sweatshirt, sport grey
    kennyh- 1 XXL Short Sleeve Carolina Blue, XL Short Sleeve mandarin orange,XL Long Sleeve Aloe, XL Hooded Sweat Shirt Sand
    RiverRat and SVO42- ladies long sleeve sky M, ladies short sleeve cactus green M, hoodie carolina blue L, short sleeve gold XL, short sleeve cactus green L, short sleeve rose quartz L
    MarkWilde- short sleeve heather grey L, short sleeve red L, hoodie heather grey XL, Ladies short sleeve red S, Ladies short sleeve red M
    Rainman- Med, short-sleeve, ash, Med, short-sleeve, Caribbean blue, XL, short-sleeve, mandarin orange
    lstoltenbe001-Medium Ladies Charity Pink, Large mens Heather Gray, Small mens Heather Mandarin Orange,
    XXL Mens Heather Gray, XXL Ladies Charity Pink
    men in black- short sleeve heather grey XL, short sleeve river blue XL (to be shipped) Thanks for the extra donation for Mountain Rescue!
    Ralph Rogers- short sleeve ladies carolina blue L, short sleeve ladies violet XXL
    misfittom 138- short sleeve heather grey XXL, (3)ladies short sleeve charity pink L and (2) S
    Heimeken- ladies short sleeve cactus green M, short sleeve kelly green L, LONG sleeve white L
    Brutus- (3) short sleeve XL- iris, storm grey, red, long sleeve kelly green XL, hoodie sand XL, hoodie red M, ladies short sleeve cobblestone M
    Brizio- short sleeve cactus green L (to be shipped)
    thunderpuppy- short sleeve heather grey L, hoodie carolina blue S, Ladies short sleeve red XL
    Last edited by RiverRat; 06-26-2008, 03:13 PM.
    BethAnn

(I'm not dead yet!)

Comment

• flatbackdragon
      304 AMC
      • Aug 22, 2003

1-long sleeve Heather Grey 2XL
      1-long sleeve Heather Grey L
      1-short sleeve Heather Grey 2XL
      1-short sleeve Heather Grey L
      $74.30 chk to be sent shortly

thank you young lady
      "There's an inner idiot in us just waiting to climb out and romp about in unabashed stupidity, but most people retain just enough wit to keep the idiot bottled up."
      Gary Harmon-writer for Grand Junction Daily Sentinel (newspaper)

Phil (or Flip, Dragon)
      Draco-79 Cherokee 360/QT-4" lift-pretty much stock and trying to fall apart

Comment

• RiverRat
        327 Rambler
        • Aug 09, 2006

Alright Phil! Off to a great start already.
        BethAnn

(I'm not dead yet!)

Comment

• Pitbull-Lady
          232 I6
          • May 02, 2008

Glad to support! Send check shortly.

1-Long Sleeve, River Blue, L
          1-Hoodie, Texas Orange, L
          1-shipping (I'm stuck in VA for the month )
          =$50
          01 Wrangler 3.5" lift
          84 Grand Wagoneer 4" 32s Orange Crush
          88 Grand Wagoneer SOLD to VaPiper

Comment

• Tad
            • Nov 30, 2001

Ok, I'm a bit confused.
            4 XL
            Grey
            Short Sleeve
            I'll pick them up there (I think I am snoring pretty close to 47C anyway).
            $95 sent via PayPal (that should cover the hit).
            2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
            EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...
            Self Inflicted Flesh Wound

Comment

• men in black
              AMC 4 OH! 1
              • Jul 08, 2006

1-short sleeve Heather Grey XL
              1-short sleeve River Blue XL

I'll send $45 for shirts,shipping,(little extra for M/R)
              by paypal

Can I get mine signed or dragged though the mountain mud
              oh I forgot one pack of Lucky Strikes.

Eric
              Last edited by men in black; 06-05-2008, 03:08 AM.
              1990 Grand Wagoneer.. black with sand interior..
              Razor grille, Hella H4 headlights, Piaa driving, LED spider taillights, tinted windows.
              Full Corinthian leather front and rear seats, custom full length center console with cup holders. 100 sf of Rattle Trap on floor.
              Edelbrock intake and 2132 cam, Howell TBI, Ford Distributor Cap, TFI Ignition Coil, Desmogged

Comment

• fulsizjeep
                Señor Jackhead
                • Aug 21, 2002

3 XL Ts - 1 violet, 1 river blue, 1 hot pink
                2 XL long sleeves - 1 river blue, 1 heather grey
                1 XL hoody - sand

$111 will go PayPal as soon as we have the funds moved in.

Thanks for your efforts BethAnn!

Sean, I have plans for the Hot Pink one if you don't bring the boa.
                Flint
                Ran when parked.
                http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
                88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
                76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
                http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

• janie
                  • Aug 11, 2001

1 medium short sleeve-white
                  1 XL short sleeve-white.

I'm mailing you a check today for both and mailing costs to get these to TX. BethAnn, thank you!
                  He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. Faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Comment

• misfittom138
                    350 Buick
                    • Dec 19, 2007

I'm gonna need 1 xxl in gray
                    Then 1 ladies large pink
                    Then 2 ladies small pink.

Grand total of $66.15. Will send that out asap.
                    81 Wagoneer 360/727/208, lockrite rear/welded front,4.10s, 7"SOA/shackle flip,3" body,OBA,37" Iroks,chopped,caged,highsteer,hydro assist....

Comment

• RiverRat
                      327 Rambler
                      • Aug 09, 2006

*SHIRT PLUG*
                      Hey everybody, don't forget to order your shirts! And order them EARLY! Remember proceeds are going to a great organization http://www.ouraymountainrescue.com/Home.htm, hopefully we will not need to call them though. You know you will want an Ouray T-shirt for a souvenir, prices don't get much lower than this!! Don't forget they will not be available for purchase at the event, you have to preorder! Thanks guys!
                      *END SHIRT PLUG*
                      BethAnn

(I'm not dead yet!)

Comment

• shimniok
                        360 AMC
                        • Jan 08, 2003

Approximate colors

Here's an approximation of what various colors will look like... (just an approximation based on colors on website, and sloppy higlight/fill -- it is filling in areas that won't be filled in on the shirt ... ) Hope this helps drum up some interest.

Banana

cactus green

carolina blue

charity pink

heather grey

key lime

texas orange

mandarin orange
                        Broken Photobucket image in my post? PM me.
                        1986 Grand Wagoneer "Troubled Child" ? tc.wagoneer.org ? Facebook ? KØFSJ
                        Stock 360, TBI, 727 with TransGo, NP208, 4" Skyjacker, 33" BFG MT, WT Axles, Lock Right & ARB, OBA

Comment

• shimniok
                          360 AMC
                          • Jan 08, 2003

Ordering:

1 – Large “Everyone” short-sleeve T-shirt – Cactus Green
                          1 – Large “Everyone” short-sleeve T-shirt – Carolina Blue
                          1 – Large “Everyone” short-sleeve T-shirt – Mandarin Orange

so $16 x 3 + no shipping = $48 ? -- will come pick up in Ouray...

PM sent to verify total

Michael
                          Broken Photobucket image in my post? PM me.
                          1986 Grand Wagoneer "Troubled Child" ? tc.wagoneer.org ? Facebook ? KØFSJ
                          Stock 360, TBI, 727 with TransGo, NP208, 4" Skyjacker, 33" BFG MT, WT Axles, Lock Right & ARB, OBA

Comment

• Brizio
                            AMC 4 OH! 1
                            • Apr 11, 2008

1-L-Short-Sleeve-Cactus Green.

I'll send you a PM...
                            brizios.com
                            Small Scale Jeeps
                            Brizios

Comment

• RiverRat
                              327 Rambler
                              • Aug 09, 2006

Hey, thank you for posting colors! I actually got some color examples today from the shirt place, I was having issues with getting the attachments. Here they are.
                              BethAnn

(I'm not dead yet!)

Comment

Working...
                              X