• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • austinaubinoe
    360 AMC
    • Aug 08, 2010

Originally posted by Geeeep
    Saw Plenty of familiar faces and but the face to several more IFSJA nicknames.

I can only go one day this year, here's a link to my photo impressions (FSJ) of the show.

The quality of the FSJ stock gets better each here. If you're not here (or there I'm home now) you're missing out.

Eric, don't take the FC home, just have your guy come straight down I83 to exit 10 (Md) and drop it off at my house!

Thank god you took the picture on my jeeps good side! Paint looks perfect

Did not know about that ifsja only raffle. Any one know who one and what was the prize?
    Austin

1991 Hunter Green Grand Wagoneer
    5.9 2bbl-727-NP229-TFI-30x9.5 Firestone M/T's-Brush Guard-tire mount
    SOON: 4350 and cast iron intake

Others:
    -1994 Baby Grand
    -2000 XJ cherokee on Tons
    -1953 REO M35A2 6x6
    -1955 Willys Pickup

Originally posted by rustywagoneers_com
    i am not an addict, i can stop anytime.
    i dont have a problem, you people have the problem.

Comment

• Mike7009
      350 Buick
      • May 26, 2003

Originally posted by 2ToneBluJ10
      As usual the show was great! Wish I could be there today, but civc duty calls. Got to meet some more IFSJA memebers/addicts.

Headhoncho, thanks for the dash plaques!

Geeeep thanks for link to the photos!

Mike7009 thanks for coming along. Youv'e got bring the '74 Cherokee next year.
      i really want to if i have the cash for the gas . if not maybe i can at least bring the comanche although thats not much better on gas.
      -74 Cherokee 360, qt part-time, 4" lift 33's
      -90 waggy, soa w/ford f250 axles
      -Subaru legacy gt wagon. turbo
      -2012 tundra trd rock warrior

Comment

• BotterbrodtGE
        258 I6
        • Nov 30, 2010

Boy did I screw up

I figured the show was later in the year so yesterday i went to the Super Chevy show at maple grove Raceway. If i'd known I would of driven another hour or so and went to the Jeep show. But I did get to work on the Jeep a bit more. So something good came out of it.
        1990 Stock for now Grand Wagoneer

U-993

Hey there Yohoo, fix yourself!!

My jeep
        http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showt...highlight=1990

Comment

• Julep4000
          232 I6
          • Jun 22, 2011

It was definitely great getting to see some other FSJs and meeting some of the people attached to these screen names.

I'm also pleased to say I made it back in time to get to the wedding
          '72 J4800
          360/TH400/D20

Comment

• Woodchomper
            350 Buick
            • Dec 17, 2002

We made it back to Missouri!

We just got back to Missouri this morning. All in all we drove 2084 miles on this adventure. My son drove about 600 miles of the trip on his learner's permit. Except for the 95 degree heat (without A/C) and then trying to stay ahead of the tornado (with hail) in Western PA and Eastern OH everything went well.

We managed to win a Second Place trophy in the Class 6 modified division and we also won a plaque for the longest distance traveled.
            1991 GW 401 /727TF/NP229 /4" Skyjacker /EBL TBI /CS-144
            1981 J10 401 /727TF/NP208 /6" Superlift /CS-144

Comment

• Julep4000
              232 I6
              • Jun 22, 2011

Originally posted by austinaubinoe

Did not know about that ifsja only raffle. Any one know who one and what was the prize?
              I won a fan shroud courtesy of Z&M Jeeps. I was planning on buynig one, so that worked out perfectly. In talking with everyone, it's looking like I need to tend to my radiator. I can't wait until i can drive on the highway and not pull off to cool down

Originally posted by Woodchomper
              We just got back to Missouri this morning. All in all we drove 2084 miles on this adventure. My son drove about 600 miles of the trip on his learner's permit. Except for the 95 degree heat (without A/C) and then trying to stay ahead of the tornado (with hail) in Western PA and Eastern OH everything went well.

We managed to win a Second Place trophy in the Class 6 modified division and we also won a plaque for the longest distance traveled.
              Glad you two were able to dodge the tornado
              '72 J4800
              360/TH400/D20

Comment

• Woodchomper
                350 Buick
                • Dec 17, 2002

I forgot to mention what a pleasure it was meeting fellow FSJers. It always amazes me what a good group of people we have. It sure was nice to put faces with the screen names.
                1991 GW 401 /727TF/NP229 /4" Skyjacker /EBL TBI /CS-144
                1981 J10 401 /727TF/NP208 /6" Superlift /CS-144

Comment

• 81jseries
                  232 I6
                  • Aug 31, 2001

Originally posted by Woodchomper
                  I forgot to mention what a pleasure it was meeting fellow FSJers. It always amazes me what a good group of people we have. It sure was nice to put faces with the screen names.
                  It was nice meeting you as well. I thoroughly enjoyed talking to you about my 304 and feel like I definetly learned a thing or two. While I also enjoyed checking out your 401 I must admit a good bit of your EFI went straight over my head. Nevertheless, it was one of the coolest things I saw there on Sunday.

Glad you made it home safe without hail damage to that pretty blue paint too. -Brian
                  67 wagoneer - GTO 389 & 4spd

Comment

• JPSwapMohn
                    304 AMC
                    • May 01, 2004

Thanks to Geeeep for posting the pics... Let's see others! For those of us unable to be there.
                    One day I will wake up and realize that my jeep is complete...one day, I just know it.

88Wag, LT1/4L60E/NP242, F150 fuel cell, discs, J20 axles, Truetrac & Grizzly, 3.73
                    http://imgbox.com/g/rNuIasKYrS
                    95YJ, STaK 300, D44's, SOA, ARB's, 4.56s, Bilsteins, 35" KM2's
                    50 CJ3A
                    77 J-10, 360/T-18/D20, SOLD

Comment

• JerseyJeeps
                      232 I6
                      • Sep 25, 2008

Geep, no you cant have it. Its not even an FSJ! (Excellent Job on the pics of the show, too )

Great Show again, and as HeadHoncho best puts it, expect the heat, the heat and the sun will be brought, and that weekend in July every weekend, it never rains. Believe it or not, it was hotter last year...and the year before. Cant we just get a cloudy day? Just one?

Woodchomper gets a well deserved longest distance travelled award. It was great talking to you and your son.. its been said here before, but putting a 401 in that thing a few days before, simply awesome.

Other newbie (i think first time at the show) nods go to the two 4000s at the show, one was the green camper special that is Juleps, I didnt get a chance to talk to you, but that thing just oozes patina and originality, what a sweet truck. And, the maroon colored 4000 with gold colored fender extensions, another absolutley sweet and stout FSJ ride.

There was some mention of dash plauques above...Any FSJer on here who had an FSJ in the show field that didnt get a dash plaque? Ive got an extra one up for grabs Ill send to you free for speaking up.
                      1978 Wagoneer
                      Golden Ginger Metallic, 57K original miles

1982 J-10 Sportside
                      White, 6 cyl, 4-spd, 4" lift, 33s

1978 J-10 Golden Eagle
                      Black, 360 QT, 53K original miles

and....12 more J-10s, 2 J-20 Wreckers, 1 J-300 Dually, 1 M715, 1 M725, 1 FC-170, 3 CJ-5s, 11 CJ-7s, 6 CJ-8s, 3 XJs, and a Comanche.

Comment

• Driftwood
                        350 Buick
                        • Jun 12, 2000

Really enjoyed the event
                        Last edited by Driftwood; 07-21-2012, 04:13 AM.
                        1979 Wagoneer

Comment

• Geeeep
                          304 AMC
                          • Nov 02, 2002

Great pics!

Originally posted by Driftwood
                          Here are all my pictures I took at the PA Jeep event. ENJOY!

https://picasaweb.google.com/405Drif...eat=directlink
                          Dave Pitts, located directly over the center of the earth!

GW - 87 GW 360/4bbl/727/208 Vinyl floor, manual windows, no woodgrain
                          Find someone to haul your Jeep here: YT Hauling Schedule

Comment

• Geeeep
                            304 AMC
                            • Nov 02, 2002

I won the third raffle/door prize . A Headlight Harness H4 Conversion and 7" Round H4 Headlight conversion kit . Guess that means the razor grill is going on the '87, and that I should put it back on the road so I can drive at night with those awesome lights .

Originally posted by austinaubinoe

Dave Pitts, located directly over the center of the earth!

GW - 87 GW 360/4bbl/727/208 Vinyl floor, manual windows, no woodgrain
                            Find someone to haul your Jeep here: YT Hauling Schedule

Comment

• rebeljeep
                              232 I6
                              • Sep 25, 2003

Originally posted by Driftwood
                              Here are all my pictures I took at the PA Jeep event. ENJOY!

https://picasaweb.google.com/405Drif...eat=directlink
                              I 2nd it: Great pics!

I pm'd you JerseyJeeps.

Congrats Julep4000 and Geeeep-those were great prizes.

Glad to see that many fsj's in one spot and visit with the members I got to talk to.
                              Jared Jeepin 4 JC

1984 Jeep J10 360, transgo/cummins internals/lockup 727, 208 gone through
                              35" Maxxis Buckshot
                              6" BJ's lift, Rear Dozer II, weekend warrior
                              Working swapped in Air Conditioning

1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0/Aw4/np231
                              all stock 245k + and counting miles, daily driver

http://s735.photobucket.com/albums/ww354/rebeljeep/

Comment

• Julep4000
                                232 I6
                                • Jun 22, 2011

Phenomenal Pics! I was so psyched to go that I forgot my camera. I was also so psyched when I got there, I left my keys in the ignition almost until the time I left, as can be seen in the pics

Great group, great knowledge, and had a great time

Thanks again!
                                '72 J4800
                                360/TH400/D20

Comment

Working...
                                X