• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CRASH076
    232 I6
    • Jan 31, 2003

RC scale competition at the PA Jeep show

This is a little late notice but it has been confirmed that the Susquehanna Valley Scale Crawlers www.teamsvsc.com will be hosting a scale radio controlled rock crawling competition at this year?s PA Jeep show so for those of you that have 1/10 scale RC crawlers bring them out and sign up for some friendly competition.

Entry is free to compete (regular gate admission still apply) and the format is very casual and beginner friendly so even if you have never competed before, don?t be afraid to sign up. The SVSC staff is here to explain the rules and help all competitors.

Check in starts at 8:00 drivers meeting at 9:00 competition begins at 9:30

We will be running 3 classes ranging from stock to modified so regardless of what type of RC crawler you have there will be a category available. The courses will be up to 10 gates long with a 6 minute time limit on varied terrain including dirt, rocks, bridges and even a sled pull! We will be following the SORCCA scale rules which can be found here:

Hey guys, so here are the revised 2013 SORRCA rules. Please note that changes are highlighted in yellow. SORRCA Scale Off Road RC Association 201 3

Preregistration is not required but if you are planning on attending please PM me so I can get an idea of attendance.

So stop by and have some fun
    88 Wagoneer. All stock...for now!
  • Bjtgtr
    232 I6
    • Jan 03, 2012

Are you guys doing this both days? I'd love to bring my Ridgecrest up with me if your going to be there on Sunday too.
    -BJ-
    1989 Grand Wagoneer FOR SALE. PM me for details
    D60f, D70r, 360/727/300 twin sticked, 37"s, 4w discs, 64" rear springs, RSF, SOA, blah, blah, blah

2001 F-250 CC SB 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke DD

Comment

• CRASH076
      232 I6
      • Jan 31, 2003

Yep both days. the second day will pretty much be for general wheeling but i'm sure we will set up some more courses just for fun.
      88 Wagoneer. All stock...for now!

Comment

Working...
      X