• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Full Size Jeeper
    304 AMC
    • Jul 20, 2014

Front fender install help please

Does anyone have a technique for installing front fenders with out removing the doors. I don't remember how, but I took them off with out removing the doors or removing anything else, but no clue how I did it. Pulled them off to repaint and now looking at it it looks almost impossible, plus the new paint has me wanting info before I screw something up. I was wondering if I unbolted the fender wells at the back and the two big bolts at the radiator support, if that would allow me to push the rad support back a little to get the front fender corner over the corner of the radiator support. If anyone has any insight, please let me know. Thanks in-advance, Darin.
    1978 Wagoneer

401/turbo 400 trans. Quadra-Trac BW1339 (with Low) 4" Rusty's lift with 31" Summit Mud Dawgs

Mods:
    Fuel Tank, Red Holley Fuel Pump, Razor Grill (profile pic out dated), Rebuilt steering box
  • Full Size Jeeper
    304 AMC
    • Jul 20, 2014

Had my son come out and point me in the right direction. We got it thanks.
    This is the problem area.
    1978 Wagoneer

401/turbo 400 trans. Quadra-Trac BW1339 (with Low) 4" Rusty's lift with 31" Summit Mud Dawgs

Mods:
    Fuel Tank, Red Holley Fuel Pump, Razor Grill (profile pic out dated), Rebuilt steering box

Comment

• Full Size Jeeper
      304 AMC
      • Jul 20, 2014

Matches pretty good.
      1978 Wagoneer

Mods:

Comment

Working...
      X