• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • honcho79360
    230 Tornado
    • Oct 11, 2015

hello

been a member for several years. I owned a 79 Cherokee Chief v-8 t-400 qt w/gear reduction, 85 GW v-8 727, I stii have My 79 J-10 HONCHO V-8 t-400 QT w gear reduction rollin on BFGOODRICH 35X12.50 X15 ON ARE 15X10 WHEELS, factory A/C, cruize control, tilt wheel. LIFTED, it all needs new rubber bushings, does have all new wiring from Z&M JEEP, dash cluster is poo. rust rust n more rust, ive seen worse. im down n florida n it seems the jeep clubs like the cj yj jk and all that. but im pretty sure id outpull most of them,lol. as My username honcho79360, everybody calls me Honcho.
  • miracleed
    232 I6
    • Feb 19, 2019

Welcome Honcho!
    '79 Wagoneer Limited

Comment

• rang-a-stang
      Administrator
      • Oct 31, 2016

Awesome! I agree, Jeep clubs are very "open top Jeep"'ish. I love rolling into a group of Jeepers in my Chero and getting the weird looks... It doesn't have to be a monster to get attention, just different.
      Chuck McTruck 71 J4000
      (Chuck McTruck Build Thread)
      (8.1L swap questions - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums​)
      79 Cherokee Chief (SOLD, goodbye old buddy)
      (Cherokee Build Thread)
      11 Nissan Pathfinder Silver Edition 4x4
      09 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring
      00 Baby Cherokee

Comment

• jeepman1
        258 I6
        • Jul 22, 2015

Welcome aboard

Florida is like a girl with long legs; they start at the bottom and go all the way to the top! So are you like at the ankles, knees ,thighs...? Pj near Cortez Fl, need help w/ my Honcho....
        : 98 9er
        '83 Honcho j10
        '12 Liberty Ltd.. wifes
        '19 Chaparral H2o Dlx sport 21

Comment

• honcho79360
          230 Tornado
          • Oct 11, 2015

Thanks

im stumped rite now with my j-10 spins over but NO fire, sometimes it does. throwing parts at it, did this same thing long time ago n dont remember what fixed it. starter n ignition switch(not keyed one) changed the coil ran once and never again. its sitting n yard

Comment

• honcho79360
            230 Tornado
            • Oct 11, 2015

jeep

Originally posted by jeepman1
            Florida is like a girl with long legs; they start at the bottom and go all the way to the top! So are you like at the ankles, knees ,thighs...? Pj near Cortez Fl, need help w/ my Honcho....
            knees I guess, been at both ends as well. Myakka City is where im at. whats up with your jeep?

Comment

• honcho79360
              230 Tornado
              • Oct 11, 2015

jeep

Originally posted by jeepman1
              knees I guess, been at both ends as well. Myakka City is where im at. whats up with your jeep?

Comment

• jeepman1
                258 I6
                • Jul 22, 2015

Whats up..well,

Originally posted by honcho79360
                Ok, you beat the newby from Largo, Mayakka is just a hop skip and a jump to Bradenton! My Honcho is in need of, well everything. It does run but I have to start doing items like welding and bodywork and she sits outside, so it's been frustrating to say the least. The guys on here are great however, the best piece of advise I have ever read is How do you eat an elephant?.. One bite at a time. It kinda keeps me going. If you know of a shop, next item up is welding up a couple of body-to-frame mounts, then body mounts, then on to floor pans ect..
                Thanks and let me know if you wanna get some good ole rust in your hair!
                Pj
                '83 Honcho j10
                '12 Liberty Ltd.. wifes
                '19 Chaparral H2o Dlx sport 21

Comment

• jeepman1
                  258 I6
                  • Jul 22, 2015

Is it an automatic?
                  '83 Honcho j10