in need of a local drivers drop dana 44...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rockcandy
    304 AMC
    • Aug 20, 2003

in need of a local drivers drop dana 44...

Im looking for a front drivers drop dana 44 for a swap into my fj cruiser. I don't want to drive too far.... please folks!!!!

Marshall
    1979 waggy, one ton WT conversion going on...

1979 golden eagle buggy...living on through donations across the country
  • gwinn
    360 AMC
    • Nov 05, 2001

Hey Marshall, you have this posted in the South Central section instead of the South West. If you still live in the Valley, you might want to repost.
    1983 Cherokee Laredo "Gus"

Comment

• rockcandy
      304 AMC
      • Aug 20, 2003

I know...I moved to Edmond (oklahoma City area) about 6 months ago for work. There is nothing here. I'm bummed. Do you have one? I bought a 60 because I couldn't find what I wanted and I got impatient I don't really want to get into it now because I really wanted to keep this swap simple. (well, relatively speaking) I want to keep 6 lug and drivers drop. I could change this all over and make it work, but I don't really want to.

Comment

• j2sax
        350 Buick
        • Mar 20, 2003

Hey man, I have several here in SW MO. I was just in OKC this week! May be heading your way tomorrow if you can meet me between Tulsa and OKC. eme back as early as possible. [email protected].

If you send me your phone, I will call you.

Have a great week,

Jesse
        Jesse- Sparta, MO (Near SPfdl MO) J20 4 Door Project, Wag w/ 6" Rusty's, 33x12.5's, 360/727 (for now!), 77 J10, 80 J20, 3 80's Wags, 73 Commando, Lots of AMC Eagles, FSJ parts Rigs and parts

Comment

• rockcandy
          304 AMC
          • Aug 20, 2003

I got one now! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X