What is my jeep worth in Central Oregon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hayleraehudson
    230 Tornado
    • Feb 28, 2014

What is my jeep worth in Central Oregon?

Hey all. I am brand new here and this sight seemed like some knowledgable jeep folks who could help me out.
    so my question is How much would my 1976 jeep cherokee 4 wheel drive be worth? Its a very sentimental car to me that my dad was fixing up for me before he passed away. i have been unable to put the love, time and money into that it needs. My daily driver has now broken down and i am ready to sell my cars to be able to buy something reliable. so i will tell you about my jeep now.

The biggest thing is that it does not run. I have had it running in the past but when it quite running i parked it and havent been able to work on it. I think it may be the carberator that is the problem honestly. battery clicks but wont turn over. It ran better in the valley than it does here i am at a higher elevation, if that accounts for anything.
    the engine has hard work done, all new hoses and fuses. the dash was replaced since the old spedometer was broken. the engine is pretty clean honestly. the only real problem with this car is it does not run, but i am sure it wouldnt be that horrible to fix up honestly.

the body is BEAUTIFUL though. it is a little dirty from sitting outside but the body itself is in great shape. no rust spots, except 2 little ones on the front bumper area. the bumpers themselves are brand new and shining silver againest the white body of the car. the tires are brand spanking new. bought them for $400 and drove them 300 miles before she died on me. the back window lock is lose and can make it tricky to roll down the rear window but that is an easy fix.

The interior is very nice as well. blue leather seats, with a bench seat for the back row. a few rips in the front driver seat but i have seat covers on both the front seats. the wiring under the dash is a little messy, that came from the previous owner before us. it looks messy but all works. blinkers work. the back trunk area is carpeted and has hook ups for a nice speaker seat, i actually have a big speaker i am willing to include in the sell. includes all the emergecy jacks and wrenches.

Milage is 34428

i will add some pictures as well. so pleaasseee guys and gals help me out and give me and idea what you think this beauty is worth. THANKS!!

sorry you have to click on the link to go to the pictures
  • Mike D
    350 Buick
    • Jul 29, 2002

Same post in a couple different places ....

Id give you 500$ ... corse id have a hard time finding 450$ to add the the 50$ cash i have in my pocket .... sigh ...
    64 Wagoneer 283 SBC
    50 truck
    63 J-200 Truck -- help bring home

Please, if you believe in the power of prayer, God and Jesus Christ... I beg you add my relationship with Heather Boyd to be reconciled to a new, stronger than ever, wonderful marriage ... to your prayer list and remember us daily.

Addendum:
    And now that im getting Divorced .. i want to work on it , but no one else does -- ^ -- Heather, please leave your affair with Josh Smith and come back to the father of your children

Comment

• Mike D
      350 Buick
      • Jul 29, 2002

Get her runnin today?
      64 Wagoneer 283 SBC
      50 truck
      63 J-200 Truck -- help bring home

Please, if you believe in the power of prayer, God and Jesus Christ... I beg you add my relationship with Heather Boyd to be reconciled to a new, stronger than ever, wonderful marriage ... to your prayer list and remember us daily.

Addendum:
      And now that im getting Divorced .. i want to work on it , but no one else does -- ^ -- Heather, please leave your affair with Josh Smith and come back to the father of your children

Comment

Working...
      X