1985 J-20 401 6 inch lift, 37's plow truck. CURRENT PROJECT
    1986 CJ 7 360 T-18 granny low Dana 44 , 4 inch lift 35's
    1882 CJ 7 360 727 auto Dana 60's 35's cage
    1970 AMX was SCCA B production. 390 cross ram. GOOGLE IT

Comment

• Artisan
      327 Rambler
      • Dec 17, 2008

Regretfully I couldn't pull 6 hours out to come say hello. I DID try to call Blackies and I DID talk to the barkeep and I DID try to get him to take a credit card and buy everyone a draft on me but I was told "WE TAKE CASH ONLY" and I hung up on the prick. I hope all was good.
      Regards,
      Artisan
      1979 Jeep J-10 (Soon to be J-30)

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

• PlasticBoob
        All Makes Combined
        • Jun 30, 2003

Haha, thanks Artisan, that's understandable. Only a couple of us showed up. I didn't take any pics because the lot was so full we couldn't get the vehicles next to each other.

Jersey Joe is a really cool guy, and I had a good time just shooting the bull. Hope you enjoyed California Joe!
        Rob
        1974 Cherokee S, fuel injected 401, Trans-am Red, Aussie locker 'out back'
        Click for video

Comment

• HeavyIron
          232 I6
          • Nov 18, 2007

Yep,
          It was a pleasure meeting you Joe. Hope you have a safe journey home and maybe you can drag some of the weather home with you Yeah the parking lot was full but there were some other cool cars as well along with a few other interesting sights too
          Let me know thee next time you're in the area and we'll grab another brew
          68 J2000
          70 Waggy
          74 J10
          And some baby Jeeps

Comment

• Artisan
            327 Rambler
            • Dec 17, 2008

Poor ol Joe, by now he is pawkin his caa fo a quatra and freezin' his New Yawk accent off back east wishin' he was back here cruzin a ragtop in the So Cal sun . Hey Joe, we usually BBQ for new years. Yep, no rust on the Jeeps here either!

I was lucky and Joe was able to stop by and look at my project for I could not go to Newport, he11 I even worked a job Sunday morning. Joe remember to get me the name of the roll bar do-dads you spoke of and again, thanx for stopping by...
            Regards,
            Artisan
            1979 Jeep J-10 (Soon to be J-30)

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

• djongeward
              304 AMC
              • May 21, 2008

Crap, I missed it. Wife felt it more important to take the little one to Disney Land for his free b-day pass. I got to stay home with the rest of the sweathogs at the ranch. Just as well, my Y pipe is sounding like a tractor. Sure to pull a fixit ticket from the Newport popo's.
              89 Grandwagoneer, built 360, COMP cam set, port matched Edelbrock SP2P, 475 cfm Holley ORA, Thorleys, MSD6a, extra cooling and oiling.
              76 Cherokee S Chief - rebuilt stock, Holley, Performer, MSD Dizzy.
              89 GW parts waggy

Comment

Working...
              X