25% off all jeep parts for IFSJA members!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billyrb
    BJ's Off-Road
    • Aug 15, 2001

25% off all jeep parts for IFSJA members!!!!!!

Hey everyone! I posted a few weeks back about setting up a page that listed dealerships that would give IFSJA members discounts on all their jeep parts.......well, after speaking to the parts manager for about 20 minutes, I have the first addition to the Discounted Parts link page!
    Here are the pertinent link details:

The dealership is Family Jeep, Chrysler, Plymouth & Dodge.
    Chadsford, Pennsylvania.
    The Parts Manager's name is Cludge.
    Discount for IFSJA Members: 25% off all parts
    Their phone number is 610.558.9010
    Their fax number is 610.558.1608
    Their email address is [email protected]

Cludge has agreed to give all IFSJA members a 25% discount on all parts that they order from him. All parts must be prepaid (shouldn't be a problem), and the credit cards they accept are MasterCard & Visa. They ship UPS out daily, and they also ship overseas. They are open M-F 7am to 5:30pm, and on Saturday's from 7am to noon. The only requirement is to tell the parts person on the phone that you are an IFSJA or FSJ member, and you will recieve the 25% discount Cludge agreed to.

Cludge also stated that he can get all listed items, and he will even find the part number for whatever you are looking for. He has access to discontinued parts, and he also can get aftermarket parts. If there is something that you need for your FSJ, and after his mark-up the price is too high, he will put you in contact with whomever he was ordering from, and let you buy direct for a better price. This guy is a great business person, and he looks forward to becoming a business partner with our website.

In the near future, I will be contacting other dealerships & parts vendors to get more discounts for more items, and hopefully have Adam create a page listing all the vendors & parts dealerships where we get discounts. If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks!
    BJ's Off-Road
    [email protected]
    Your source for '63-'91 FSJ Parts
  • sailingjeep
    327 Rambler
    • Jul 27, 2001

Great Stuff!!
    83 Wag 360/727/NP229<br />Partially No Wood!

Comment

• porkchop
      Master of B.S.
      • Apr 17, 2000

WOW! Thanks for the hard work and time.

Comment

• irbob
        360 AMC
        • Apr 11, 2000

That's some great foot work there Billy, thanks.
        Bob
        83 Wagoneer Brougham (Rolled) Woooof
        83 Wagoneer Limited (Parts Rig) Woooof II

Comment

• joe
          • Apr 28, 2000

Good job Billy. Thank you.
          joe
          "Don't mind me. I'm just here for the alibi"

Comment

• billyrb
            BJ's Off-Road
            • Aug 15, 2001

Looks like we might have another discount available. Brent of BJ Jeep is going to be opening his doors for business in the next few weeks, and he can get great discounts through various vendors & dealers, all available to FSJ owners. I will get more details in the next few days, and hopefully we can add him to the link page once all pertinent info is recieved.
            BJ's Off-Road
            [email protected]

Comment

• Juice
              232 I6
              • Jul 16, 2000

Great job...Thanks a bunch!!!!1
              \'91 Final Ed. GWag<br />\'89 WAG<br />\'87 J10<br />\"Anyone can sail around the world; it takes a sailor to do it drunk!\"

Comment

• Dan
                232 I6
                • Aug 15, 2001

That's great. We should all be thanking you! How did you approach the dealer? Is this someone you have dealt with prior to this? It would be nice to get a whole network of suppliers/dealers willing to do this.
                \"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.\"<br />Oscar Wilde<br />------<br />1986 GW <br /> -TFI<br /> -Performer Intake<br /> -Edelbrock 1406 4bbl Carb<br /> -Leaks fluids like a waterfall

Comment

• denaliak02
                  232 I6
                  • Jan 21, 2001

good deal! thanks for the leg-work.

Can you offer any tips on getting dealers or parts houses in our areas to go along with the concept?

Justin
                  \"Orange Crush\"<BR>31x10.5<BR>western weave int/orange ext<BR>inside-custom mtn bike rack<P>Mostly stock...so far!

Comment

• Sitting Bull
                    360 AMC
                    • Sep 18, 2000

Hey Ryan

Thanks for tracking this all down, great job!
                    Brad Reardon<br />1977ish Cherokee Chief.

Comment

• Teach
                      258 I6
                      • Apr 18, 2000

Thanks for all the hard work. Like everyone else, I need good parts cheap!
                      Teach<BR>\'76 Wagoneer<BR>360,Q-T,Edlebrock Intake/carb, D44\'s, 3.07, really big after market gas tank!<BR>\"If it ain\'t one thing, it\'s another....\"

Comment

• tuckers89GW
                        304 AMC
                        • Oct 17, 2000

way to go, thanks a lot

Comment

• shadowjeep
                          304 AMC
                          • Apr 09, 2000

great work billy, your hard work will pay off for all of us. thanks
                          Rick C.
                          87 GW/360/727/5.22/6.72/46s(ShadowJeep)
                          coming soon stak 3 speed, rocks
                          www.kymc.org
                          shadowjeep
                          2003 Chevy Silverado
                          "WHEN IN DOUBT, THROTTLE IT OUT"

Comment

• fas2c
                            327 Rambler
                            • Jan 05, 2001

That is a welcome relef, as parts are hard enough to find at times. Good prices are even harder to find. Thanks to all of those who support us and our rigs. I think the best way to show our appreciation is buy from those who support us!
                            fas2c
                            EL MENO<br />1974 Wagoneer<br />360-THM 400w/QT<br />Elderbrock intake-Non ERG w/ Q-Jet<br />Elderbrock double roller timing chain<br />31-10.5\'s<br />3\" Body Lift<br />4\" BDS Springs(yet to be installed)<br />135,000 miles<br />Soon to have:<br />New Mud Grips

Comment

• billyrb
                              BJ's Off-Road
                              • Aug 15, 2001

Thanks for the praise, guys! It is appreciated. If anyone else wants to do this, here is what I did:

I called a dealership that gave discounts for a mitsubishi car club I am a part of. I asked if they also carried parts for jeeps (being that the Mitsubishi Eclipse was a joint venture between Mitsubishi & Chrysler), to which he said no. I explained that I was a part of the IFSJA website, with over 1500 members, plus there were a few sister sites w/ a couple hundred more members. He said he new a guy at a jeep dealer, and would have him give me a call. When the guy called, I explained that we were looking for a discount on all jeep parts. I told him the approximate number of members, and that we would like to add a link on our site showing others how to contact him. He realized that with over 1500 people checking the website daily, and the availability of a discount, he would generate a lot more business. This is a win win situation for everyone involved: we recieve a great discount, and he recieves well over 500 times his normal business.

If you find a dealer or parts vendor who is interested, you need to get several things:
                              The contact person's name
                              The business name
                              the business address
                              the phone number
                              the fax number
                              the email address
                              the website (if available)
                              how often they ship / which shipping companies they use
                              the percent discount
                              and any other pertinent info required

We also need to arrange with any part vendor & dealer that the people who call and order parts tell them that they are an IFSJA or FSJ member. We need to have them document this information, so that they can track how much business is generated via this discount program. If after a certain period of time they don't feel that they are getting as much benefit from giving us the discount, they are free to end the discount program, understanding that doing so will mean that their contact info, etc, will be removed from the link page.

After having arranged these sorts of discount programs for several years, I have yet to have any dealer or parts vendor be dissatisfied with gaining extra business. This is a fair arrangement, and most reputable dealers / vendors will agree. If anyone needs more info or help with a dealer or vendor they wish to arrange a discount program with, please let me know and I will be glad to help.

Sidenote to Adam: are we getting the counter added back to the main page?

~ryan
                              BJ's Off-Road
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X