• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Write a letter... the easy way!!

http://www.sharetrails.org/letters/letter.php?id=14

I wrote 2. One for me and one for my dad
    Places to Wheel in the Southeast

Originally posted by Topgun2mo
    I would think boxing would limit the amount the frame could flex over obstacles which I think IMO would be a bad thing. I would think you would want all the articulation possible.
    Originally posted by johnny019
    I'm not saying lockers don't improve the performance of your rig, just that they're overrated.
  • etjeep
    350 Buick
    • Oct 03, 2003

Nick,
    You're right. It was quick and painless.
    Later.....
    Eric

Comment

I'm not sure everyone knows or not so I'll throw this out there....

If you want to write more than one idea down on one letter try and seperate them if you can. Maybe your idea might be the cost of rehabilitation of Slickrock and the overall costs of maintaining trout stocking in the Tellico River. Instead of putting them in one letter, split it into 2 letters. Make each letter about one point or idea.

Under NEPA, the FS is required to read every letter and file them. They put them into 2 categories, substantial and unsubstantial. If you have a good point/idea then it will go in the "Substantial" pile. If it's a support letter then it goes in the other pile. We need everyone to continue to write letters so that they have a large bank of ideas to pull from and a large support base.

Thanks for everything thus far. We've got a long way to go.
      Last edited by orangecherokee; 06-26-2008, 01:36 PM.
      Places to Wheel in the Southeast

Originally posted by Topgun2mo
      I would think boxing would limit the amount the frame could flex over obstacles which I think IMO would be a bad thing. I would think you would want all the articulation possible.
      Originally posted by johnny019
      I'm not saying lockers don't improve the performance of your rig, just that they're overrated.

Comment

Working...
      X