• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rockcandy
    304 AMC
    • Aug 20, 2003

rhino or razor grill

Hey guys and gals. Looking for an AZ jeeper who has preferably a rhino grill setup or possibly a razor grill setup they want to sell. I need to get rid of this ugly plastic grill on mu 79. Thanks
    1979 waggy, one ton WT conversion going on...

1979 golden eagle buggy...living on through donations across the country
  • azjeeper
    232 I6
    • Feb 15, 2010

I saw a rhino setup on ebay yesterday, said it was in Phx.

Comment

• CarlBraun
      232 I6
      • Oct 24, 2009

rhino grill in SD

i have the rhino grill set up from a 65 wag. It includes the grill, pie plates, headlight buckets, bulbs and original (long) wiring harness. The buckets even have the orignal yellow ink stating that they are for 12V use. the hood actuator bar is no longer available (shown in the photo)

$200 and shipping from 92029...should be about $15 or so

let me know if youre interested

tnx

Carl

Carl

1963 Wagoneer 230/BW Auto
      1965 Riviera Gran Sport 425 2x4bbl

Comment

• chunks715
        230 Tornado
        • Jun 24, 2010

rhino grill

I want what youve got. I dont really want the pie plates but if you wont split it up then ill take it all. would you be willing to trade for a off-road built holley 500 cfm carb with adapter for the 258 motor, if not let me know how much youd want to sell it to me and ship to 03904.

Comment

• JPDUDE
          230 Tornado
          • Aug 05, 2010

I have a Rhino Chaser grill and live over in the San Tan Valley (over near Queen Creek). I was going to post it on CL. I do however need to check with the boss. She wants to keep it, me, not so much.

A couple of weeks ago, I was trying to find out what the grill is even worth.

Jonathan

Comment

• BoringBen
            232 I6
            • Oct 07, 2009

Does anyone have any of the Rhino grille components still? I'd really like the full set up with all the round bits too.

Comment

Working...
            X