• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dusty1990xj
    230 Tornado
    • Jan 11, 2011

Would like to extend a invite

Im part of cherokeeforum and would like to invite all of you fellas to elbe hills on jan 22nd. We are having a run up there and plan on meeting up at 7am in elbe. Here is a link to the thread on cherokeeforum

Pacific Northwest - I Need Help Planning an Elbe Hills Run - Okay guys so I've been thinking. I'm getting a little bored with Walker Valley, Tahuya is a real yawner, Reiter hasn't been opened back up yet and Evans Creek is closed for the winter. That pretty much leaves Elbe for a place I can still get to for a day...
  • sang_route
    230 Tornado
    • Dec 24, 2010

Awe. It would have to be the weekend Im getting married. LOL. Have fun guys.
    Cafinaholics Anomous me and anyone that has way too much coffee in a day!

And yes I can't spell... Live!

Comment

looks like a fun trip, its going to be soggy up there!

does a FSJ even fit between all those trees?

Al
      79 Cherokee Chief "Kronk" - TBI350/SM465/NP205
      99 Dodge 2500 4x4 - Cummins 24v
      07 Mazdaspeed3 GT - Big turbo, 340whp

Comment

• sang_route
        230 Tornado
        • Dec 24, 2010

If you use the go pedal enough yes. FSJ + armor + power = bulldozer
        Cafinaholics Anomous me and anyone that has way too much coffee in a day!

And yes I can't spell... Live!

Comment

• banjoguy
          258 I6
          • Apr 12, 2010

Man, I wish I could go. I'm getting cabin fever and would love to take the Wagoneer out. But I'm hearing noises coming from my timing cover and the oil pressure is jumping around. The previous owner did some major damage to the timing cover when something came up off the road and ripped the fuel pump off. You can hear the timing chain slapping and I think there's too much dirt in the oil pump now. Got the parts on lay-a-way with BJ's, but I'm not close to having them before this run.
          I've had my Wagoneer now for almost a year and I've yet to take it off road. I just keep finding problem after problem....
          Sean Kelly
          1987 Grand Wagoneer

Comment

• nw_upstart
            232 I6
            • May 25, 2006

Looks like I should log in more often! Too bad I missed it.
            Meg - 1979 Cherokee WT, 360(Freshly built- upgraded most everything in it)/T18/D20, 3" lift, 33x12.5 BFG All-Terrain KO T/A, D44/D44 Detroit TrueTrac

1976 Cherokee Chief - 360/TH400
            1978 Cherokee WT - 360/TH400
            1985 AMC Eagle 4x4 stationwagon

Comment

Some of the folks out of Region 2 in the PNW4WDA take care of Elbe, might try hooking up with them for some of the things they do, and keep it open.
              Art
              ASE Master Collision Tech
              "Beast" - 81 "S" W/T, 85-360, T-18, Lock-rite,wag alloys, 31-10.50 Pro Comp MT's, Warn 8274 in a fabbed bumper/deer strainer(tested and approved)

88 XJ, 3" lift, 31-10.50's, custom bumpers and winch/tow bar mounts, Warn 9500HS, custom sliders/steps, camo paint, & headliner

Member: FSJ Prissy Restoration Assoc.

Comment

• TooRisky
                258 I6
                • Jan 24, 2009

Is this a serious post... I am a FSJ owner and avid 4wheeler and know for a fact that "Elbe" will do some serious damage to a guys FSJ... The FSJ has no buisness up at Elbe, trust me, for there is nothing but damage and heart break to be had for the big girls...

Well this is a 1985 4Runner without a dent on it, well after this run it is not dented up good...Hey thats the life style and Elbe

This is just one trail (Alder trail) with my built 85 Toyota 4Runner... made for the smaller trails... So if you take your FSJ up there you will not come home with out major damage... Be frigging forewarned...

2R
                Last edited by TooRisky; 02-19-2011, 08:35 PM.
                1977 Jeep Cherokee Wagoneer, 401CID, th400, D44's, 37"MTR, 7"lift, locked F/R, York OBA,12K Warn, Lotta Love
                2002 Chrystler Sebring LX DD

Comment

Working...
                X