• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tazjeeper
    327 Rambler
    • Apr 05, 2010

anyone elts from Canada

Post up a pic of your ride and say hi... let me know where your from...
    would like to find other f/s jeepers in my area. sometime over the summer would like to do a meet/greet
    JEEP Why did they make so many??? I just don't have the time to buy them all...LOL
  • True Horsepower
    232 I6
    • Jun 07, 2010

We're in Ontario. Near Kitchener. 1982 Wagoneer LTD we are "restoring".
    1982 Wagoneer Limited
    1998 Cherokee Limited

Comment

• tazjeeper
      327 Rambler
      • Apr 05, 2010

nice I lived up in Kingston for a few years. Ont is a great place.
      JEEP Why did they make so many??? I just don't have the time to buy them all...LOL

Comment

• Brizio
        AMC 4 OH! 1
        • Apr 11, 2008

Welcome Both! One of my Wagoneer was from Canada, but I don't know were...
        brizios.com
        Small Scale Jeeps
        Brizios

Comment

• tazjeeper
          327 Rambler
          • Apr 05, 2010

Originally posted by Brizio
          Welcome Both! One of my Wagoneer was from Canada, but I don't know were...
          well their if its not rusted its not from eastren canada...lol we use way to much salt on the roads in the winter....

Comment

• swmpdonkey
            232 I6
            • Jun 10, 2009

From Alberta, Canada and ihaven't seen a fsj that isn't made out of rust from the west either
            1979 Cherokee Chief
            Golden Eagle
            360/th400/qtrac D44 front/rear Eaton autolocker
            35 inch tires

http://s1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii618/canuck2a/

Comment

• jay79
              232 I6
              • Jun 29, 2010

Hey True Horsepower, I am in kitchener myself. looking at picking up a 1979 cherokee from arizona. Should be having it trailered to detroit in a couple weeks if all goes well. We should meet up some time. Have only seen one other fsj in town and it as well looks to be a 79 cherokee I believe
              1979 Cherokee sport (Orange Crusher)- 360/th400/quadratrac 2" lift (soon 6"), 33" goodyear wranglers

Comment

• True Horsepower
                232 I6
                • Jun 07, 2010

Originally posted by jay79
                Hey True Horsepower, I am in kitchener myself. looking at picking up a 1979 cherokee from arizona. Should be having it trailered to detroit in a couple weeks if all goes well. We should meet up some time. Have only seen one other fsj in town and it as well looks to be a 79 cherokee I believe
                We're just in the baby stages of restoring ours. It's about two hours away. We'll have to try to have a mini meet up sometime. I know there is a '82 diesel Cherokee Chief in St Marys area (it's for sale now as he's building a Wagoneer) and an '89 Grand Wagoneer in Burlington area I think (also for sale). Those are the only ones I know of in the area. We'll be having some extra pieces for sale as it seems our 82 was a buy one get one free deal...lol. So if you find you need anything I'll see if we have an extra. Good Luck!
                1982 Wagoneer Limited
                1998 Cherokee Limited

Comment

• FireFro
                  232 I6
                  • Feb 09, 2008

Hey Iam from canada to, chase british columbia. I've got a 86 grand wagoneer that's got a rusted out frame another wagoneer that's even older. Don't know the year though has the wrap around tail lights. Its a parts donor. And my pride and joy my 81 j10 with the 360. Working on converting it to a standard. Just have to gather the pieces.

Comment

I'm FROM Canada. Living in Seattle now. My sons up in BC have 2 Jtrucks (one driver and one I gave for parts)
                    Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental.

Comment

• fsjeep
                      258 I6
                      • Jul 30, 2003

I'm from Victoria BC, and I have an 81 J10 with an endless amount of mods. There are a few more around here that I know of too. Rust seems to be an issue on most old jeeps I see around here!
                      J10 with some mods

Comment

• 83regaleagle
                        230 Tornado
                        • Jan 29, 2012

Victoria, BC here as well. Not a FSJ, but half AMC Eagle/half Jeep To be fair, I think the only think left that's Eagle is the body & interior

Comment

• dbigd
                          230 Tornado
                          • Feb 18, 2012

Hey there! Sorry no pics yet, and lol there is no shortage of rust in Saskatchewan either.I've got 3 J trucks and only 1has a box! If anybody ever makes it up north(Prince albert/Nipawin area) give me an E-mail at [email protected] and I can trail guide you into whatever kind of digging/trail you want. Happy trails to you all

Comment

• Crpehdm
                            230 Tornado
                            • Jan 30, 2013

southern Ontario

Niagara on the Lake, Ont Here. I don't see many FSJ's in my area, my neighbor has a j10 he uses to plow, but it's not road worthy. Have seen a couple other Wagoneers in the old town but they don't see much pavement and have prob never seen the dirt!!
                            89 Grand Wagoneer - Silver with Red interior
                            (My Daily Driver)

89 Grand Wagoneer - White with red interior
                            (Parts truck)

86 Grand Wagoneer - Brown with beige interior
                            (Future Build for my son)

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.... and the number of Jeeps you own!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X