International Full Size Jeep Association
Home Forums Reader's Rigs Tech Library Trail Stories FSJ-List
International Full Size Jeep Association  

Go Back   International Full Size Jeep Association > Events > Ouray FSJ Invasion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-11-2019, 07:22 AM
fulsizjeep's Avatar
fulsizjeep fulsizjeep is offline
Señor Jackhead
 
Join Date: Aug 21, 2002
Location: Jubilee Jeeps.SWCO
Posts: 22,254
Ouray FSJ Invasions

Not much Ouray stuff here anymore. It has been over 2 years since there was a post.

Most the talk is over here on FSJN:
http://www.fsjnetwork.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=27

The rest of the talk is in this Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FSJOuray
__________________
Flint
Ran when parked.
http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s and a few Evil Twin mods, http://eviltwinfab.com and a few TT's Fabworks mods, http://www.ttsfabworks.com
76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-14-2019, 09:25 PM
Madduck's Avatar
Madduck Madduck is offline
232 I6
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2005
Location: SoMo-PHX
Posts: 245
thanks for posting this here.
do you know who is running FSJ?
i tried to register over there but apparently i already had an acct, from many moons ago. i tried to reactivate that acct to no avail and now i'm locked out of everything.

any suggestions on who to contact would be appreciated.
thank you
cheers, j-
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-15-2019, 05:26 AM
fulsizjeep's Avatar
fulsizjeep fulsizjeep is offline
Señor Jackhead
 
Join Date: Aug 21, 2002
Location: Jubilee Jeeps.SWCO
Posts: 22,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madduck
thanks for posting this here.
do you know who is running FSJ?
i tried to register over there but apparently i already had an acct, from many moons ago. i tried to reactivate that acct to no avail and now i'm locked out of everything.

any suggestions on who to contact would be appreciated.
thank you
cheers, j-

The site owner is user: stuka - His name is Brandon.

What is your user id over on FSJN?

Have you tried the "contact us" link at the bottom of most pages?
__________________
Flint
Ran when parked.
http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s and a few Evil Twin mods, http://eviltwinfab.com and a few TT's Fabworks mods, http://www.ttsfabworks.com
76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-15-2019, 08:15 AM
Madduck's Avatar
Madduck Madduck is offline
232 I6
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2005
Location: SoMo-PHX
Posts: 245
thx fsj.

madduck is what i was using over there also.
i have tried...but that doesnt mean it did actually go through. i'll try once again. i wasnt sure if he, stuka, was still who ran it or not.

thanks much.
cheers, j-
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-15-2019, 09:19 PM
fulsizjeep's Avatar
fulsizjeep fulsizjeep is offline
Señor Jackhead
 
Join Date: Aug 21, 2002
Location: Jubilee Jeeps.SWCO
Posts: 22,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madduck
thx fsj.

madduck is what i was using over there also.
i have tried...but that doesnt mean it did actually go through. i'll try once again. i wasnt sure if he, stuka, was still who ran it or not.

thanks much.
cheers, j-

My experience is when you use "contact us" here on IFSJA, it goes into a black hole and ends up in the Delta Quadrant. Pretty sure it's not like that "over there". I sent Brandon a message to see if he can help.
__________________
Flint
Ran when parked.
http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s and a few Evil Twin mods, http://eviltwinfab.com and a few TT's Fabworks mods, http://www.ttsfabworks.com
76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-18-2019, 04:44 PM
jeepin87's Avatar
jeepin87 jeepin87 is offline
232 I6
 
Join Date: Nov 27, 2007
Location: Alamogordo, NM
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulsizjeep
Not much Ouray stuff here anymore. It has been over 2 years since there was a post.

Most the talk is over here on FSJN:
http://www.fsjnetwork.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=27

The rest of the talk is in this Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FSJOuray


Its a shame, I prefer the mother site to all other sources. I remember coming here for info back in the late 90's before I joined the Air Force.
__________________
Lots of rigs, parts, and lost knowledge.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-19-2019, 12:34 PM
rang-a-stang's Avatar
rang-a-stang rang-a-stang is offline
360 AMC
 
Join Date: Oct 31, 2016
Location: Camarillo, CA
Posts: 2,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulsizjeep
... it goes into a black hole and ends up in the Delta Quadrant. ...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
__________________
79 Cherokee Chief, barely runs
(Cherokee Build Thread)
11 Nissan Pathfinder Silver Edition 4x4
09 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2012 Ouray caravan from the upper midwest? derf Ouray FSJ Invasion 39 04-19-2012 08:18 PM
2009 Ouray FSJ Invasion - July 22-24, 2009 fulsizjeep Ouray FSJ Invasion 419 07-26-2009 11:26 PM
July 11-13, 2007 ~ Ouray FSJ Invasion fulsizjeep Ouray FSJ Invasion 347 07-09-2007 08:57 AM
Registered Numbers So Far 2nd Day East Coast FSJ Invasion 50 06-02-2005 01:00 PM
Ouray Reservations/Convoy's Posted Here!!! Updated 08/9 irbob General FSJ Tech 2 08-09-2002 05:19 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
corner corner