URGENT! Help save 2500 miles of trails in Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest - WI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowJeep
    350 Buick
    • Jan 20, 2007

URGENT! Help save 2500 miles of trails in Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest - WI

The full story is here. They are attempting to close over 2500 miles of trails in the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest in northern WI. There is a period of 30 days to make coments.

Read the official website and comment here:

Chad-
    Chad-
    88 Wrangler - TBI350 SM465 Ford 8.8
    79 Cherokee Golden Eagle - AKA "The Screamin Eagle" 5.3 Runs and Drives. TH400 and Q-Trac!
    77 Pontiac CanAm - 6.0LSx/4l80e swap
    2010 - Ford Flex Limited AKA the wifes wagon
    Carbs suck!
  • BRUTUS
    360 AMC
    • Dec 06, 2005

Are you saying that comments should be sent to [email protected]? Or am I missing something?
    "Brutus" '74 J10 360/T18/D20/Front D60 Pro Rock & ARB/2" shave, ARB, 15 bolt FF Rear/ 4.56 Gears/38.5 x 16 TSL
    Current Jeep Status:Under The Knife
    Current Homepage Status: RUNNING

Comment

you're 2 weeks in. you've got limited time. I'd post this over on pirate in the land use section.
      Places to Wheel in the Southeast

Originally posted by Topgun2mo
      I would think boxing would limit the amount the frame could flex over obstacles which I think IMO would be a bad thing. I would think you would want all the articulation possible.
      Originally posted by johnny019
      I'm not saying lockers don't improve the performance of your rig, just that they're overrated.

Comment

Working...
      X