Rotten weather stripping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotten weather stripping

I did a search for old discussions on this topic... couldn't find anything... surely I'm not the only one whose winow stripping is cracked and rotting.

It's actually anoying as hell. I just love driving with the window down, triangle window open, holding on to the post. But the rubber strip under my arm (top of door) is cracked and really uncomfortable! It also looks like hell.

Anyone know where I can find these pieces.

Thanks,
    Mark.

P.S. I have the pics of the custom roof rack on my desktop but don't know how to post'em...
  • Veepster
    350 Buick
    • May 14, 2000

I just bought some from the dealer and I thought they were pretty reasonable....there is an inside and an outside and I think the price was like $10 a piece....on the front I replaced inside and outside and the rear windows(4 Door) I just replaced the outside.

Peace................BartG
    Peace.............BartG<br /><br />The Green Flash!<br /><br />360ci Custom 4v TBI<br />TH400, Parttime QT with low, TFI Upgrade<br />Edelbrock Performer Manifold,<br />4\" skyjacker susp & 3\" body lift<br />Rancho 9000\'s 33x12.50 BFG KO\'s <br />8\" American Racing Baja Rims<br />Thorley headers, 3\" exh, Dyno Max<br />Infiniti power leather seats<br />Billet shift knob by Millerluck<br />50%Luxury Car 50%Tractor<br /><a href=\"http://www.teamgodspeed.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.teamgodspeed.com</a>

Comment

• Brenton
      232 I6
      • May 01, 2000

I've looked around a little, and the only place to get this particular stuff IS from the dealer. Neither Soffseal, nor Metro Moulded make anything for the FSJ's - at least not for my Mythical Beast ('68 Gladiator).
      Take a look at an old thread about What does your Jeep look like. They went over how to post your pic. Just make sure you use the Capital letters, and the brackets as described.

Brenton

Comment

Working...
      X