X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Land Between the Lakes July 13th-14th,2013

OK Mid Westerners and anyone who wants to come. What say we have a get together at Land Between the Lakes in Western KY-IN area?

The date above was chosen because there will be a couple of us heading through that area on our way to Ouray, CO Invasion July 17-19.

This should also be a central location for a bunch of you guys that live in the Mid west. So how about it?

If there is any reason this should NOT happen this weekend please let us in on it.
    Tom Gibson
    1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
    1985 J10 nothing special just a nice clean stock truck.
    1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.
    2017 Challenger. Very jealous of the Jeeps.
  • tsorningold
    232 I6
    • Feb 08, 2012

1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
    a.k.a. Black Beauty
    http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=161090

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Finally looks like someone has shown some interest. I was starting to think noone wanted to ride there. I don't know much about the place but have heard of others going there and saying it is a nice place to go play in the woods

Actually maybe I should rephrase my above post.;
      Does anyone know about the wheeling in this area? Maybe even been there before?
      I'm not looking for a place to break my Jeep but would like to get it offroad.

I was also hoping maybe we could get a few of the Ouray bound Jeeps to meet there and convoy out.

Or like mentioned above, does anyone have another suggestion where to meet up at in that region.
      Tom Gibson
      1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
      1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.

Comment

• Retro93
        Junk Collector
        • Nov 02, 2001

I'll be there.
        79 Cherokee Chief WT "RDBLOK" warmed over 360, TH400/QT, 4.10 Truetrac F/Detroit Locker R, 4" Skyjacker Softride System, Rancho 9000 shocks with in cab adjust, Hydroboost brakes, 33" BFG Mud Terrains

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Originally posted by Retro93
          I'll be there.
          I like your Jeep attitude
          Tom Gibson

Comment

• JeepBountyHunter
            GrimJeeperReaper
            • Jul 08, 2002

Hey Tom,
            I'm researching this out of curiousity, I'm Jeepless, as mine are still in the project phase....

But...might be committing to the horror's of owning a Commander soon....
            1992 Cherokee XJ Laredo

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Aaron you know you are always welcome Jeep or no Jeep. HMMMM a Commander eh.. I like those too, been eyeing them from time to time. I promised myself absolutely no more until I get my J trucks back on the road solid. I believe the 401 is coming out tomorrow and finally going to the machine shop. That is if the rain holds off.
              Remember that white Chero that bought some of your parts when you came to pick up Tequilla? I think a guy at work is going to snatch that gem up.
              Tom Gibson

Comment

• Mars
                350 Buick
                • Apr 24, 2010

I've never been there, but would love to go. What's the story on the wheeling there?

Mike
                Wannabe Fabricator
                Grumpy on a good day.
                1981 J-10 Laredo.. mmmm bucket seats...
                What I'm working on: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showt...50#post1503850

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Not sure on the wheeling but they have it. I believe it is all pretty easy stuff. Guess it is time to search the web and see what we can find out. I'm sure Youtube has some videos.
                  Tom Gibson

Comment

Working...
                  X