• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SJTD
    304 AMC
    • Apr 26, 2012

Trump Is A Clown

But did I vote for him.

You bet your Expletive Deleted!Expletive Deleted!Expletive Deleted!.

Ideology is far more important than personality in the Presidency.
    Sic friatur crustulum

'84 GW with Nissan SD33T, early Chev NV4500, 300, narrowed Ford reverse 44, narrowed Ford 60, SOA/reversed shackle in fornt, lowered mount/flipped shackle in rear.
  • Ristow
    • Jan 20, 2006

like i told a good friend of mine who is less enthusiastic....i respect anyone's hesitation about Trump. he has said things i also disagree with. but he says more that i do.
    Originally posted by Hankrod
    Ristows right.................again,

Originally posted by Fasts79Chief
    ... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• KaiserMan
      I got the Willys....
      • Jun 21, 2005

Originally posted by Ristow
      like i told a good friend of mine who is less enthusiastic....i respect anyone's hesitation about Trump. he has said things i also disagree with. but he says more that i do.

I think at one point or another Trump has said something that's made even his most loyal of supporters cringe. I don't agree with everything the man has said myself. I voted for him because he best represents what I feel is right for the United States.
      Thomas Russell
      1987 Cherokee Laredo 2-Door 4.0/AW4
      1971 Gladiator
      J2000 Platform-Stake Dump 350/T18

1970 Gladiator J3000 3407Z Camper Truck 350/T18
      1968 Wagoneer Custom 327/TH400

Comment

• Don S
        • Feb 06, 2002

I read an annalist that stated Trump said many things that could possibly be taken in a derogatory way to stir up the liberal media. And sure enough the media ate it up.
        This was done to keep him in front of the media and press and didn't cost him any money. "Any press is good press" Many Americans were able to see through the media crap.
        Billary continually keep sucking the Bankers, "I'm with her" and becoming the Mrs. Obumer POTUS.

Obumer Care. I'm one of those that can no longer see the doctor of my choice!

Beounce said we should vote for Billary because it's HER.

It was the Clintons that put bad banking bills and Nafta through that caused problems during the bush years They denuded the military to balance the budget.

Ask not what Trump can do for the country? It's what he saved the country from!

Most of the protestors we're not even born when the Clintons were in office.

Screw Soros (a crook) and the UN that wants my defensive weapons.. Don S..
        Sold our 1976 Wagoneer 406, MC4300, TH400, QT, TruTrac, 2" lift, 31x10.50s, duel Optimas,
        It?s took us over 161 Colorado Mountain Passes, 3 Jeep Jamboree USAs & 2 Ouray Invasions from 1985 to 2010
        ACRONYMS & ABBREVIATIONS HERE

Comment

• Locked and Loaded
          350 Buick
          • Jul 04, 2006

Clowns are scary.
          Jeff

Drink more water.

"Nothin' ain't worth nothin'.
          But it's free"
          Kris Kristofferson 1970

1981 J10, 258, T176, NP208

Comment

• SJTD
            304 AMC
            • Apr 26, 2012

Zing!
            Sic friatur crustulum

'84 GW with Nissan SD33T, early Chev NV4500, 300, narrowed Ford reverse 44, narrowed Ford 60, SOA/reversed shackle in fornt, lowered mount/flipped shackle in rear.

Comment

• deckroid
              232 I6
              • Oct 05, 2016

Clinton also is the one who imposed mandatory minimums. A good idea gone horribly wrong.

El Presidente didn't know he had to appoint a full cabinet. You'd think someone along the line would have, oh, I don't know, read up on these things.

And yes. Clowns ARE scary.

Comment

• SC/397
                Administrator
                • Feb 01, 2010

Election night was a eye opener for me in regard to the media. I hit all the channels and took it all in. I was blown away at how liberal they came accross at least to me anyway. Although, the look of disbelief on their faces was priceless.
                The Squeaky Wheel gets replaced in my world

Comment

• jeepman1
                  258 I6
                  • Jul 22, 2015

Amen to that.
                  : 98 9er
                  '83 Honcho j10
                  '12 Liberty Ltd.. wifes
                  '19 Chaparral H2o Dlx sport 21

Comment

• jeepman1
                    258 I6
                    • Jul 22, 2015

Don has it figured out.

Originally posted by Don S

I read an annalist that stated Trump said many things that could possibly be taken in a derogatory way to stir up the liberal media. And sure enough the media ate it up.
                    This was done to keep him in front of the media and press and didn't cost him any money. "Any press is good press" Many Americans were able to see through the media crap.
                    Billary continually keep sucking the Bankers, "I'm with her" and becoming the Mrs. Obumer POTUS.

Obumer Care. I'm one of those that can no longer see the doctor of my choice!

Beounce said we should vote for Billary because it's HER.

It was the Clintons that put bad banking bills and Nafta through that caused problems during the bush years They denuded the military to balance the budget.

Ask not what Trump can do for the country? It's what he saved the country from!

Most of the protestors we're not even born when the Clintons were in office.

Screw Soros (a crook) and the UN that wants my defensive weapons.. Don S..
                    Amen
                    : 98 9er
                    '83 Honcho j10
                    '12 Liberty Ltd.. wifes
                    '19 Chaparral H2o Dlx sport 21

Comment

• 8man
                      304 AMC
                      • Jan 04, 2011

Amen to Don S! You sir get it.
                      79 Cherokee S (current project)
                      82 Cherokee (parts for the 79)

Member FSJ Prissy Restoration Association

Comment

• ShagWagon
                        350 Buick
                        • Apr 10, 2016

Originally posted by SC/397
                        Election night was a eye opener for me in regard to the media. I hit all the channels and took it all in. I was blown away at how liberal they came accross at least to me anyway. Although, the look of disbelief on their faces was priceless.
                        Me too.

I'm a Libertarian, and I've never voted for a republican or democrat for president till this time.

I voted Trump.

I stood on the fence looking for a good reason to vote for him. He kept sticking his foot in his mouth so I just couldn't do it.

The last few weeks or so I watched the media try to elect Hillary and be totally bias towards her, the established politician. They played the P word over and over every five minutes on the news without edit for like 2 weeks straight. That's just as bad as saying it in the first place. I have a 10yr old daughter I'd like to have watch the news and be informed to the election process. Made it hard. What a joke the media. I figure they're cutting costs because the Internet takes away viewership and ad dollars so they look for something cheap to report on. Well election is very cheap to report so we get a year and a half of it. Interviewing so called experts that are most likely on the lower end of salaries with history degrees over and over again. Pathetic...

I saw these rediculous polls enough to make my head explode. All of which were wrong every single time in the primaries. All slanted to the established candidates favor. Dead wrong in the end. All of em. What a joke.

What a machine against Trump. The experts laughed at him when he announced he was running, the Republican Party deserted him in the end and never funded him or put people on the ground to help him, the media bias towards him.

This all for a man who was so disgusted at the Boston marathon bombing he decided to run for president to do something about it and make a difference. Not a career politician who votes for the favor of the people who give them money to get re elected.

When I saw Trump get ganged up on in the last week by all who feared him, that's when I decided to give him my vote and wish him the best.

He's a true statesman who cares about this country as it should be. Not someone who has some special interest agenda like forced healthcare for all Americans so he and his buddies can get rich and setup for life.

And I'm also gonna try to boycott all products they sell on the news channels for trying to elect their horse and not being fair in their reporting until I see them eat crow and apologize at least. I'm sure it won't happen but I'll feel better about it.
                        87 GW- Fitech EFI,Fitech FCC,Skyjacker Hydro 4" lift,BFG AT KO2 30",Dynamax muffler,MSD distributor,MSD 6al box,Blaster2 coil,ACCEL 8mm,.045 gap,Edlebrock perf 4bbl intake,Elgin perf cam,HD alum radiator,Powermaster 150alt,Alum HD H2O pump,Serhills tailgate harness,Cowl screen mod,Evil Twin grab handles,Rstep's custom AMC lock knobs

Comment

• 8man
                          304 AMC
                          • Jan 04, 2011

There are some intelligent articulate people on this site. Good job all.
                          79 Cherokee S (current project)
                          82 Cherokee (parts for the 79)

Member FSJ Prissy Restoration Association

Comment

• Ristow
                            • Jan 20, 2006

i told many of my friends over a year ago trump was gonna go all the way,even tho i leaned more cruz,untill he went off the deep end a sore loser.

the establishments rejection of him really made me want him in. anyone that can make the likes of mcconnel and ryan squirm,not to mention the rest,is a winner in my book.

boehner and mcconnel created trump. not the democrats. trump merely managed to expand his hemisphere to other groups.

im sure theres a whole lotta stuff trump will learn the hard way. fine by me,we've seen what a great job the established can do.
                            Originally posted by Hankrod
                            Ristows right.................again,

... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• SC/397
                              Administrator
                              • Feb 01, 2010

Originally posted by ShagWagon
                              Me too.

I'm a Libertarian, and I've never voted for a republican or democrat for president till this time.

I voted Trump.

I stood on the fence looking for a good reason to vote for him. He kept sticking his foot in his mouth so I just couldn't do it.

The last few weeks or so I watched the media try to elect Hillary and be totally bias towards her, the established politician. They played the P word over and over every five minutes on the news without edit for like 2 weeks straight. That's just as bad as saying it in the first place. I have a 10yr old daughter I'd like to have watch the news and be informed to the election process. Made it hard. What a joke the media. I figure they're cutting costs because the Internet takes away viewership and ad dollars so they look for something cheap to report on. Well election is very cheap to report so we get a year and a half of it. Interviewing so called experts that are most likely on the lower end of salaries with history degrees over and over again. Pathetic...

I saw these rediculous polls enough to make my head explode. All of which were wrong every single time in the primaries. All slanted to the established candidates favor. Dead wrong in the end. All of em. What a joke.

What a machine against Trump. The experts laughed at him when he announced he was running, the Republican Party deserted him in the end and never funded him or put people on the ground to help him, the media bias towards him.

This all for a man who was so disgusted at the Boston marathon bombing he decided to run for president to do something about it and make a difference. Not a career politician who votes for the favor of the people who give them money to get re elected.

When I saw Trump get ganged up on in the last week by all who feared him, that's when I decided to give him my vote and wish him the best.

He's a true statesman who cares about this country as it should be. Not someone who has some special interest agenda like forced healthcare for all Americans so he and his buddies can get rich and setup for life.

And I'm also gonna try to boycott all products they sell on the news channels for trying to elect their horse and not being fair in their reporting until I see them eat crow and apologize at least. I'm sure it won't happen but I'll feel better about it.
                              Amen.. By nature I am conservative but, that doesn't mean that I blindly vote Republican. Once again for me, it was voting against the lesser of two evils and the attraction for a person that is not a polished polition was the "Trump" card. The last time I actually voted FOR someone it was Ross Perot the first time. Loved the charts and graphs!
                              The Squeaky Wheel gets replaced in my world

Comment

Working...
                              X