• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dome
    304 AMC
    • Apr 06, 2000

1979 Cherokee Chief Sport - Chris Adams

This is my rig a 1979 jeep cherokee chief sport. I purchased my jeep almost a year ago now. The previous owner took and rebuild the amc 360 and had it bored to a 401 with an RV cam and headers with a flowmaster. He took the original carb off and put a 2100 two barrel off a mustang. The transmission is a turbo 400 and has been rebuild along with the quadra-trac transfer case. It has a 4" superlift on it and I recently put a 3" body lift not shown on the pictures. It has dana 44 axles front and rear. It has stock 3:54 gears and I am running 31"x 10"mud terrains. Next month I plan on upgrading my 31" to 35" BFG MT along with new gears 4:57 front and rear with a detroit locker in the rear. I have custom built a safari rack and am in the process of building a light bar. The interior is shot and little by little I have been working on it on my own. I took out the seats from a honda and repaced the original seats because they were torn up. Also converted my AC to a air compressor. I have yet to name my jeep, but it has taken on a few name like, money pit, the monster, beast, but I feel all those names have been taken and I am trying to think of something unique. I hope anyone will contact me with advice for cheap or good upgrades since I am somewhat new to this. I sometimes find it hard to get parts at good prices.
    please feel free to e-mail me
    [email protected]
    83 Wagoneer Limited (R.I.P)
    360, TF727, NP228
    SOA, 35's, WT Axles, 4.10 gears, Detroit Locker
Working...
X