International Full Size Jeep Association
Home Forums Reader's Rigs Tech Library Trail Stories FSJ-List
International Full Size Jeep Association  

Go Back   International Full Size Jeep Association > Regional Chapters > IFSJA Regional Chapters. Please note that some links will forward to external club sites > South East

Old 09-26-2017, 12:30 PM
Gear Head

Hey Georgia folks...

So last night I was feeling a little nostalgic and got to pondering my earlier life, places I've lived, jobs I've had, etc. Having grown up in Georgia, I got to wondering if the shop I used to work at was still around. After a little googling I was surprised that it was indeed, sort of, still around. So I'm wondering if any of you in Georgia have any recent interaction with them?
The shop was called "Off Road Atlanta" and was owned by Walter Murdoch. I see from google that the building hasn't changed much but the name and maybe ownership has? The new moniker is "Off Road Atlanta Classics" (ORAC) and looks to have undergone changes around 2014 or 15? As I read through their very limited information I saw something about Ryan from BJs visiting them for some work on a waggy? Ryan?? Care to PM me so I can pick your brain?
As Im living in Colorado and many years have passed since I last turned a wrench at ORA, I'm just curious as to what is going on there. Looks like a good collection of FSJ parts. May have to visit the next time I head back east to see my family.

Last edited by jeepdreamer : 09-26-2017 at 12:38 PM. Reason: add notification.