X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stickman
    232 I6
    • Jul 12, 2004

my first jeep was (and still is) a 77 Wagoneer with a 401 (blowed up), TH400, QT tcase, Dana 44 F/R diffs w/ 3.54 gears, sawz-alled wheel wells to fit 35" tires without lift!! **** I love(d) that thing!!! lookin to buy my second!!! 85 GWag w/ a 360. and possibly a third!!! early 80s Wag w/ I6 and lifted!!!
    1977 Wagoneer<br />401 w\\Edelbrock carb & intake (dead)<br />2\" rear blocks<br />mass fender trimming<br />31x10.50x15 WildCats

Comment

• stickman
      232 I6
      • Jul 12, 2004

i forgot to mention, i got the Wag off of eBay for $1000 a lil less than two years ago, and the FSJ bug has definately bit me!!!!
      1977 Wagoneer<br />401 w\\Edelbrock carb & intake (dead)<br />2\" rear blocks<br />mass fender trimming<br />31x10.50x15 WildCats

Comment

• bigblack'74
        304 AMC
        • Dec 05, 2000

my first jeep was a 1989 cherokee back in '97 then a 82' wag broughm...and here i am 19 jeeps later [img]smile.gif[/img]
        Wagoneer-less

Comment

• scott lauer
          230 Tornado
          • Jan 26, 2005

i have a 1980 jeep cherokee with a 3 inch body lift and a 6 inch suspension. i've been looking all over to find parts like a new grille and new marker lights for it. if any one knows where i might be able to find these things please let me know. thanks

Comment

• L.E.McKinley
            230 Tornado
            • Jan 28, 2005

something funny you can do is rig your wrangler so the gas tank is a beer keg, (don't worry there built very tough for shipping them), and so cops can see it than they will pull you over because they think you got a keg of beer in your jeep. i did it and iv'e gotten pulled over for it many times but never got in trouble worse than a warning!
            if vegitarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

Comment

• Karl Streich
              327 Rambler
              • Mar 09, 2003

I think I'll do that, maby as a spare for my j truck

Originally posted by L.E.McKinley:
              something funny you can do is rig your wrangler so the gas tank is a beer keg, (don't worry there built very tough for shipping them), and so cops can see it than they will pull you over because they think you got a keg of beer in your jeep. i did it and iv'e gotten pulled over for it many times but never got in trouble worse than a warning!

Comment

• L.E.McKinley
                230 Tornado
                • Jan 28, 2005

my keg says duff on it, (duff from the simpsons), and the rear diff. cover has homer's head on it x-rayed with a jeep logo in his skull!

Comment

• L.E.McKinley
                  230 Tornado
                  • Jan 28, 2005

here is wut is on rear diff. cover!

Comment

• LEM
                    230 Tornado
                    • Jan 28, 2005

i still got my first jeep, all the basic info is below.
                    5\" body lift,8\" suspension, 50\" boggers, front+rear rockwell axles, diesel hemi, front+rear 2 ton winch, 20 gallon keg diesel tank, j10

Comment

• Hand's End
                      258 I6
                      • Dec 22, 2003

This G/W is my first Jeep. My wife's 2004 Liberty is our 2nd and my daughter's Wrangler Power Wheels is the 3rd.

A regular Jeep family!
                      Trey Hand
                      '89 Grand Wagoneer
                      TFI upgrade
                      Custom Stainless Steel Roof Rack

Comment

• Steelhead
                        258 I6
                        • Feb 11, 2002

When I was 14 my dad picked up two mid-70s cheros that that weren't in great shape. They sat behind a barn, and he was having a guy build one good one out of the two. It was a orange-red WT. The guy working on it ended up going to jail for one reason or another, and eventually my mom told my dad to get the mess off the property. It was always supposed to be "my college car". And believe me I thought about what it could've been to have that old chero in Colorado during college.

Fast-forward 15 years and I'm long out of college, finally making a little dough, and I stumbled onto IFSJA, and within a week some guy with my last name posts an orange-red WT chero (in great shape). Miraculously he lived in Reno and I was planning to drive through the next day. It was meant to be...and thats how I ended up with good looking twin of the college car that never was.
                        ---'76 Chief, 401 rebuild, custom springs - 5" rear, 4" front, 32s, manual front hubs, 44 gal. tank (w/aux), Carter 9635, HEI, Edelbrock manifold, Crane cam, dual side exhaust---

Comment

• TheBondoBandit
                          232 I6
                          • Jan 16, 2005

my first jeep was this 55 willys wagon (wagoneers older brother ?) had the flathead hurricane straight 6 in it . started with a tap of the key , ran better than most new cars , which is pretty impressive since i bought it only 3 years ago . everything worked . the only pic i have is before i painted it . i sold it about a year ago .

88 grand wag

Comment

Working...
                          X