• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CRISPER1
    327 Rambler
    • Mar 09, 2003

Swap Meet in PA.

Sunday, December 28th, at County Chrysler. County has an off-site sale, and has offered their lot to us that Sunday. Come out, to buy, sell, or just browse. Brave the cold and find some great deals! As always, our swap meets are open to everyone, with the exception that we don't allow non-sponsoring dealers to sell items.

This event starts at 8:00am. We plan to have hot beverages and food available. The event is snow or shine, so if there's snow on the ground, bring a shovel, and clear a spot in the parking lot for yourself.

This event is open to any 4x4 vechile brand. The only thing that BMJA does not allow is non-sponsering dealers to set stuff up to sell.

County Chrysler Dodge
    (610) 562-5174 Route 61
    Hamburg, PA

I'll be there with the pooch look for a green GMC with a black cap and a blue e-z up. Hope to see some of you there. Thank, Chris .
  • CowKiller
    FSJ Executioner
    • Apr 03, 2002

why not bring the j10/?
    Corey Zakeosian
    2002 gmc 2500Hd duramax
    2000 Ford f-550 work truck
    1986 f350 6.9 diesel hp60 front, sterling 10.25 rear, 36x12.5 military wranglers. TOY!
    NO JEEP
    I am ready to meet my Maker. Wether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

Comment

• CRISPER1
      327 Rambler
      • Mar 09, 2003

No can do...i just got new rears and the mounts for the motor and tranny. Still looking for more parts. I am doing the brakes on the 60ff for the rear right now. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

• dharmabum
        327 Rambler
        • Sep 14, 2002

I plan on being there, gonna get myself some bday presents. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

• Drivir8
          350 Buick
          • Nov 01, 2002

Hey sounds like a blast... how bout directions for those of us who have never been ???

Comment

• CRISPER1
            327 Rambler
            • Mar 09, 2003

that is why i posted the phone #. Which way would you be coming ? It is off the pa turnpike, are you comin up 95 or back ways ? But really call the dealership they are awesome about the whole thing "A GREAT HOST" in my book.

Comment

• Drivir8
              350 Buick
              • Nov 01, 2002

I would want to come up the fastest way... I'll just hit one of the on-line map services and be done with it. Hope to see ya there. Are there ussually a lot of cool FSJ parts available?

Comment

• woodybeone
                304 AMC
                • Sep 02, 2001

Ditto. I too would like to know what is usually there pertaining to AMC/Jeep. Is this geared more to late model big three, mixed bag, Carlisle like(new ,old, junk)?
                Thanks,
                Romans 8:28

Brian Ray

"If everyone's against you it means your absolutely wrong.....or absolutely right "

Comment

• CRISPER1
                  327 Rambler
                  • Mar 09, 2003

I don't know about coming from virginia and fast. And the on-line directions are usually the longest way. What part of Vir.

Comment

• CRISPER1
                    327 Rambler
                    • Mar 09, 2003

It is a little bit of everything. CJ/YJ/XJ/FSJ Tires/rims/seats/rears/motors/complete jeeps/lift parts/gears. But new dealers are "NOT" allowed, This is stuff that people have laying aroung in there garage. You can get some sweet deals. And even sell or trade some off your stuff too. IT IS NO "CARLISLE" YET. But you never know. The more swap meets the better in my book.

[ December 21, 2003, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: CRISPER1 ]

Comment

• Drivir8
                      350 Buick
                      • Nov 01, 2002

I'm in northern Va. about an hour south of DC. On-line directions I use are ussually pretty good. You just have to remember that the fastest rout is not always the shortest... And I am a bit confused about who can se;ll... you said "no new dealers" (sounds like they have no inteest in growing) But then you said we could sell or trade parts...

Comment

• CRISPER1
                        327 Rambler
                        • Mar 09, 2003

Nope you won't see a sponsor tent. It is like a flea market for jeep parts. It is free to sell stuff just pull up and get some space. Then either buy-sell or trade for parts. The folks at the dealership have been kind enough to give up some space for everybody. Like i said it is no carlisle.

[ December 21, 2003, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: CRISPER1 ]

Comment

• CRISPER1
                          327 Rambler
                          • Mar 09, 2003

BUMP

Comment

Working...
                          X