X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billyrb
    BJ's Off-Road
    • Aug 15, 2001

GA & AL: July Doug's Run & WHEELING: SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY July 12th, 9am-ish

GA & AL: July Doug's Run & WHEELING: SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY July 12th, 9am-ish July Doug's Run & WHEELING: SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY July 12th, 9am-ish The next Doug's Run Meet-N-Greet will be SUNDAY, July 12th at Doug's Place in Emerson, GA. I should be there around 9am. We're going to gather and then head out wheeling to Morris Mountain in AL. I think Doug's opens at 10am on sunday, so it'll be more of a rendezvous place than a breakfast this time.

Directions from I-75: take exit 283, and at the bottom of the ramp head west. You'll go about 1/2 mile or so, and Doug's is a red barn-type building on your left, with a gravel parking lot just past it. Address is 696 Highway 293, Emerson, GA 30137. We typically park against the timber wall on the far side of the gravel lot.

Details: Nothing fancy, just a few folks getting together to shoot the breeze, and then head to Morris Mountain for some wheeling. I?ll be there around 9am (maybe a hair earlier), but there are no set times, people can come & go as they please as this is VERY informal.

Who can attend: this is an open gathering, members / non-members, those with FSJ's, those without, etc. Anyone can come up and is encouraged to join in. Bring your significant other, your kids, anyone with an interest in Jeeps.

Questions: if you have any questions, feel free to post here or email me at [email protected]
    BJ's Off-Road
    [email protected]
    Your source for '63-'91 FSJ Parts
Working...
X