"COOL " wiring harness building/modification supplies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blazer3664
    350 Buick
    • Mar 08, 2009

"COOL " wiring harness building/modification supplies?

Thinking I will eventualy end up building my own wiring harness, after I get the rig all set-up and know where/how I want everything wired. I just absolutely HATE spliced wiring. I would much rather have every wire go from A to B in a single piece, with a "factory" style connector at each end. There are too many little variables that a pre-built kit harness just dont cover, though I will probably start with one and modify it.

I found some wiring a while back with names on it every so many inches. Stuff like "headlight" "L.F. blinker" "ignition" and so on. Thought that would be nice when trying to hunt down a wiring problem.
    There are also several places to buy connector kits of various "GM" style connectors. And somewhere I saw switches with any custom little symbol you can think of, and even can have you symbol cut in them.

I'll try to find and post some links. Just thought as much wiring as we do around here, maybe we should share a few ideas for supplies.

Jim
    modified flares, removable top, OBA w/200psi tank,
    LQ4, 4L80e,NWF doubler w/upside down 203
    SOA w/ D44s F+R for now
    H1 wheels+tires (cut), hydroboost brakes
    custom shackle flip
    W/F150 springs
    -----Coming Soon-----
    snorkels,
    OX'd D60/14B-FF
  • joe
    • Apr 28, 2000

Ron Francis has a good selection of quality supplies. Order the paper catalog.
    joe
    "Don't mind me. I'm just here for the alibi"

Comment

Working...
    X