• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davidt443
    232 I6
    • Oct 18, 2017

For those interested in converting to round Headlights

I love the look of the round headlights on these jeeps. So I converted mine. I also added 2, 45 watt cree spot lights as well. Here is a video of the process.

Check out my 1979 Cherokee Build vlog!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6D...juwywI08WMjlnw
  • Full Size Jeeper
    304 AMC
    • Jul 20, 2014

I watched it earlier tonight, nice work. Also if you look in the home grown vendor section, we have a member making glass rino grills.
    1978 Wagoneer

401/turbo 400 trans. Quadra-Trac BW1339 (with Low) 4" Rusty's lift with 31" Summit Mud Dawgs

Mods:
    Fuel Tank, Red Holley Fuel Pump, Razor Grill (profile pic out dated), Rebuilt steering box

Comment

• men in black
      AMC 4 OH! 1
      • Jul 08, 2006

Nice video

I used the bigger bucket when I converted my 1990 to round headlights.
      The cable clamps were used just hold the bucket in place to center. Then tack welded in place.

1990 Grand Wagoneer.. black with sand interior..
      Razor grille, Hella H4 headlights, Piaa driving, LED spider taillights, tinted windows.
      Full Corinthian leather front and rear seats, custom full length center console with cup holders. 100 sf of Rattle Trap on floor.
      Edelbrock intake and 2132 cam, Howell TBI, Ford Distributor Cap, TFI Ignition Coil, Desmogged

Comment

• WrenchMonkey
        232 I6
        • Dec 15, 2016

God what I'd do for a shop that size. I can't even fit my mini cooper in my garage... Looks good! Only Jeeps I like with square headlights are XJ's and YJ's...
        1977 J20 w/ the 360 V8 with 304 heads formerly known as "401"....
        Edelbrock Performer, Street Demon Carb, HEI Distributor

Comment

Working...
        X