Had some issues with the bumpers. The rear went on pretty much no problems. Except a couple large washers or shims under the passenger side mount. I tried to bend it back but could not. It was not obvious that it may have been bent. Installing the bumper showed it farther from the body on the drivers side. Not any more. It looks great with equal reveal.
I con't remember if I mentioned it or not, but I got out the 4 large pieces of scratched ribbed panel and found just enough scratch free areas to make new ribbed tailgate panels. After a polish they look just super.
Bumpers and emblems even. The Jeep one came from the Jeepster Commando site Partsdude4x4.com The four wheel drive emblem was rebuilt and rechromed by a shop in Spokane. They both look nice.
The front bumper was a 2 day pain. The minor body lift made a interference fit on the center section. This is with a pile of washers under the mount and bumper skin. To close still.
I ended up redrilling the frame, slotting both side mounts, top on the back hole, bottom on the front hole, and welding up the old holes.
It worked just great. There are no washers under everything now. Just a couple under the end for equal reveal like the back.
I pick the grills up hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday. I have a building final inspection and a concrete guy coming tomorrow to saw cut the floor that got poured last Friday. So it might be Tuesday for the grills.
Took the transmission pan off and cleaned it up. It had rust and looked bad. Changed the filter and sealed the pan back on with a new gasket. Got the drivelines in, shocks on and I believe the entire underside is complete now.
I have some brand new Warn locking hubs that still need to get bolted on. Then that really should be it. It will be time for lubing and oils soon.
It is busy under here now.