• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tsorningold
    232 I6
    • Feb 08, 2012

donor JEEP!

Very excited today! Bought a donor jeep for the rest of the restoration project on Black Beauty.
    Found this guy on craigslist. Despite the rear quarter of the jeep... her overall condition is good!

I will be pulling the parts I need and (likely the engine for a re-build and swap) and then making the rest of the jeep avl. for parting out to you fine folks.

1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
    a.k.a. Black Beauty
    http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=161090

Comment

• Crist Clapper
      I'm being stalked by Steve... Save me!
      • Apr 28, 2008

First dibs on the front bumper if it's straight!
      1990 Grand Wagoneer:
      Delilah - def: "White Lady (cocktail) with the additional ingredients of egg-whites, sugar, and cream"

1987 XJ Wagoneer Limited:
      Desiree - def: ?Much Desired? [orig: French] ? Desirable Charcoal Gray façade, Wood-grain vêneers,and Tan Leather éssentials"

Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association (FJS-PRIS)

Comment

• davidpsalt
        232 I6
        • Aug 13, 2012

I would love to have the front fenders - inners and outers, as well as the front core support and valence. Mine have rust throughs so I need something straight and rust free so I can prep and match before painting my entire rig like you have. I can't wait to dig in and strip the paneling, moundlings etc. and do exactly as you have.
        Thanks!

Dave

1991 Final Edition Grand Wagoneer, Hunter Green, Sand Interior, factory Sunroof, all stock.
        1989 Grand Wagoneer, Baltic Blue, Sand Interior, all stock - Rust Free but needs paint and mechanical fixes!
        1976 Jeep CJ5 - 2 1/5" Lift, 258 6 cylinder, T150, Dana 20 & 30, TFI Upgrade, Wide Track Axles with disc brake upgrade.

Comment

• davidpsalt
          232 I6
          • Aug 13, 2012

I would love to have the front fenders - inners and outers, as well as the front core support and valence. Mine have rust throughs so I need something straight and rust free so I can prep and match before painting my entire rig like you have. I can't wait to dig in and strip the paneling, moundlings etc. and do exactly as you have.
          Thanks!

Dave

1991 Final Edition Grand Wagoneer, Hunter Green, Sand Interior, factory Sunroof, all stock.
          1989 Grand Wagoneer, Baltic Blue, Sand Interior, all stock - Rust Free but needs paint and mechanical fixes!
          1976 Jeep CJ5 - 2 1/5" Lift, 258 6 cylinder, T150, Dana 20 & 30, TFI Upgrade, Wide Track Axles with disc brake upgrade.

Comment

• davidpsalt
            232 I6
            • Aug 13, 2012

I have no idea what happened on the above post - clicked once and bam!
            Thanks!

Dave

Comment

• muddy
              258 I6
              • Aug 30, 2011

Are you going to be using the headliner for the restoration? If not, let me know, I'd be interested in buying it.
              1987 Grand Wagoneer,
              well worn, bone stock, with 120K miles.
              added a snow plow, and looking for a lift.

Comment

• bruner1981jpce
                350 Buick
                • Apr 23, 2011

congrats on finding a nice donor like that one. always makes me a little sad to see them beat up like that...
                Andy
                '81 Cherokee Laredo W/T 258/Weber 32/36 DGEV/HEI/176/208 AMC 20/Dana 44 3.31 gears
                Status: Work in progress Miles: Less than 140K (as of the talk with the original/previous owner) "The Jeffrey"

Build Thread: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=151814 New pics: 5/18/12

Comment

• Crist Clapper
                  • Apr 28, 2008

We love your build... We want your left-overs...

1990 Grand Wagoneer:
                  Delilah - def: "White Lady (cocktail) with the additional ingredients of egg-whites, sugar, and cream"

Desiree - def: ?Much Desired? [orig: French] ? Desirable Charcoal Gray façade, Wood-grain vêneers,and Tan Leather éssentials"

Comment

• ajminla
                    232 I6
                    • Jun 07, 2010

Rear Wiper Nozzle

Would love that if you don't need...
                    '89 Grand Wagoneer
                    Black with Sand Interior

Comment

• tsorningold
                      232 I6
                      • Feb 08, 2012

rearting out

Ok boys and girls I am parting her out. I thought I would give you all first stab since you follow my thread and have been so helpful!

Later this week I will post in the parts section.

I have taken misc. parts from the interior but message me what you need, first come first serve.

Rims are nice with like new tires.

112 k on the engine.

~K
                      1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
                      a.k.a. Black Beauty

Comment

• Crist Clapper
                        • Apr 28, 2008

Condition for the front & rear bumpers?
                        1990 Grand Wagoneer:

Comment

• tsorningold
                          232 I6
                          • Feb 08, 2012

re:

Rear bumper is totaled. (See post on donor car above) The front looks pretty good, with the exception of some additional drill holes on either side of the fog lights. I can take some more detailed photos tomorrow if you interested Crist.

1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
                          a.k.a. Black Beauty

Comment

• Crist Clapper
                            • Apr 28, 2008

Thanks for the reply! I will pass... Thanks anyway! Crist

Originally posted by tsorningold
                            Rear bumper is totaled. (See post on donor car above) The front looks pretty good, with the exception of some additional drill holes on either side of the fog lights. I can take some more detailed photos tomorrow if you interested Crist.

1990 Grand Wagoneer:

Comment

• ajminla
                              232 I6
                              • Jun 07, 2010

List

I would like rear wiper nozzle and hose. Also left front funder if not taken by david
                              '89 Grand Wagoneer
                              Black with Sand Interior

Comment

• markv
                                230 Tornado
                                • Feb 17, 2012

Sent PM
                                M. Moderie, Western Montana

1987 Grand Wagoneer. Currently parting out. Wife no longer wants GW.

Comment

Working...
                                X