• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mwood65
    258 I6
    • Jul 17, 2017

Happy & sad day?

Well I finally decided to sell My Cherokee, The guy wired me the down payment and will have a truck here Sat to load it up and haul it to Michigan.

The Suburban is easier for me to drive being an automatic trans and more so has power brakes.

Couldn't see what the Jeep would do for me the Suburban won't do and probably better so I can't justify keeping both.

Talked with some nice people on here and want to thank you all for the help over the last many years.
  • devildog80
    327 Rambler
    • Apr 13, 2022

Sad to hear you are selling, but does not mean you are not needed here, as those of us still working (or just starting) our projects will need your experience and expertise.

Please stay active, and keep us rookies rolling!

I am building mine to use for camping, and go through Payson on most trips, heading up to the Rim around Happy Jack.

Have to swing by some day and say hello......months from now when road worthy
    '81 CJ5 Base, 258 I6, MC2100, T176 4 spd, 300 TC, D30 Front NT, 3.31, 2-Piece AMC 20 rear NT, 3.31, 4" high arc spring lift

'84 Grand Wagoneer, 401 V8 (.030 over), MC2150 HA Comp, 727 auto, Selec-trac NP229, AMC 20 REAR - D44 FRONT - WT 3.31, 4" high arc spring lift

Rather be driving, than waiting to be modified

Comment

• rang-a-stang
      Administrator
      • Oct 31, 2016

We'll miss you too, Mike! You've had some ups and downs and hopefully this is an up for you. Did you tell the buyer that your truck comes with mandatory IFSJA.org usage?

Of course you are welcome to continue logging in and poking around. I am not in a possession of a FSJ right now, either and I still enjoy logging in. I even get quality XJ advice here!
      Chuck McTruck 71 J4000
      (Chuck McTruck Build Thread)
      (8.1L swap questions - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums​)
      79 Cherokee Chief (SOLD, goodbye old buddy)
      (Cherokee Build Thread)
      11 Nissan Pathfinder Silver Edition 4x4
      09 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring
      00 Baby Cherokee

Comment

Working...
      X