• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MysticRob
    350 Buick
    • Nov 26, 2019

Originally posted by Kaiserjeeps
    Well my wife and I got it 11 days ago. We had a few miserable days with 3 or so elephants sitting on our chests, headaches, mild body aches, dry cough for the wife and wet mild cough for me. We are over it and working in the yard and on my m715 project. We are stymied on how we got it with the gloves, masks, bleaching every item entering our property including groceries. They will not test you unless you are severe. Tons of people have it. I realize it can kill and has, as with any seasonal flu, but it is not led up to it's reputation with the orders and rules that have been put in place. I have been receiving videos that are very alarming. After a little investigating of the people who are ranting in the videos, And knowing the claims are indeed fact, I believe what is being said. There is an agenda behind all this. I won't go on about it. Just be aware of what does not make sense, typically means there is another agenda.
    There will be great change coming. And it is not in our interest at all.
    Stay well and most importantly, stay positive.
    I totally believe it. Either this thing is far worse than they're saying, and they're trying to prevent massive panic (not even possible), or this is simply another opportunity for big govt to take advantage of another perceived emergency in their effort to increase power.

I don't trust any level of govt to keep itself in check, so I default to believing this entire thing is overblown. Sweden is a good marker of whether we've overblown this thing or not. Seems either herd immunity occurs pretty quickly without idiotic lockdowns, or slowly over many months with lockdowns. Let's just get it over with at this point and continue to protect those most at risk but allowing everyone else to go on with life as usual. It's not like they're going to be able to completely prevent the spread anyway.
    --Rob--
    1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer / Baltic Blue & Tan

My build thread:
    https://forums.ifsja.org/forum/tire-...er-restoration

My Howell TBI Install How-To:
    https://forums.ifsja.org/forum/tire-...rb-e-o-d-452-2

Comment

• Ristow
      • Jan 20, 2006

all the "expert" predictions have been dramatically wrong. none have even come close to the predicted epidemic.

and the stuff that was correct to do was dismissed as racist or xenophobic. china travel ban? racist!!

agenda indeed.
      Originally posted by Hankrod
      Ristows right.................again,

Originally posted by Fasts79Chief
      ... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• Kaiserjeeps
        360 AMC
        • Oct 02, 2002

I know the reported numbers are way wrong. They won't test you unless you are super critical. The reported deaths are completely inaccurate. I just read that a baby was accidentally suffocated by a baby sitter in a tragic accident. That baby's cause of death was written up as a covid 19 death. WTF? really?

Stay happy. They hate that.
        Last edited by Kaiserjeeps; 05-20-2020, 09:31 AM.
        Melford1972 says...
        I’d say I feel sorry for you, but I really don’t, Mr. “I-stumble-into-X-models-the-way-most-people-stumble-into-Toyota-Carollas.” 🤣
        -----------------------
        I make wag parts
        1969 CJ-5 41 years owned
        1969 1414X Wag in avocado mist
        1970 1414X Wag in avocado mist
        1968 M715 restomod
        2001 Dodge 3500
        2002 Toyota Tundra
        2006 Toyota 4runner was Liz's, parked

Building a m715 over at the m715zone
        Beloved wife Elizabeth Ann Temple Murdered by covid on Oct 19th 2021

Small violin, large amp

Comment

• asphaltrockdweller
          350 Buick
          • Jul 09, 2009

Something I just read but made me think a bit??????
          When the State tells you it’s safe to go to Home Depot to buy a sponge but dangerous to go and buy a flower, it’s not about your health. When the State shuts down millions of private businesses but doesn’t lay off a single government employee, it’s not about your health.
          When the State bans dentists because its unsafe, but deems an abortion visit is safe, it’s not about your health.
          When the State prevents you from buying cucumber seeds because it’s dangerous, but allows personal lottery ticket sales, it’s not about your health.
          When the State tells you it’s dangerous to go golf alone, fish alone or be in a motor boat alone, but the Governor can get his stage make-up done, and hair done for 5 TV appearances a week, it’s not about your health.
          When the state puts you IN a jail cell for walking in a park with your child because it’s too dangerous but lets criminals OUT of jail cells for their health- It’s not about YOUR health!
          When the state tells you it’s too dangerous to get treated by a doctor for chiropractic or physical therapy treatments yet deems a liquor store essential- It’s not about your health!
          When the State lets you go to the grocery store or hardware store but is demanding mail-in voting, ITS NOT ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.
          WAKE UP PEOPLE — If you think this is all about your health you’re mistaken! Please open your eyes! Stop being lead like blind sheep.
          (Ristow)fram!....that deserves a ratchet upside the head.

Comment

• Ristow
            • Jan 20, 2006

aint that the truth...

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• Kaiserjeeps
              360 AMC
              • Oct 02, 2002

[QUOTE=asphaltrockdweller]Something I just read but made me think a bit??????
              When the State tells you it
              Melford1972 says...
              I’d say I feel sorry for you, but I really don’t, Mr. “I-stumble-into-X-models-the-way-most-people-stumble-into-Toyota-Carollas.” 🤣
              -----------------------
              I make wag parts
              1969 CJ-5 41 years owned
              1968 M715 restomod
              2001 Dodge 3500
              2002 Toyota Tundra

Small violin, large amp

Comment

• Ristow
                • Jan 20, 2006

yah,like i said earlier. can't get my own coffee at a truckstop but the news is urging me to go give the blood bank some free blood. cuz its perfectly safe there.

Comment

• Heavy_Metal_Thunder_81
                  Cherokee Outlaw
                  • Jan 10, 2006

Part of me is really glad I'm not home for this right now. Hope everyone is staying safe and sane!
                  -Jonny B.
                  1979 Cherokee Golden Eagle - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
                  7" Alcan springs, BJ's HD shackles - 35x12.5x15 BFG Mud Terrains
                  AMC 401 - Pro-Flo 4 EFI
                  NV4500/NWF BB/NP205 - Triple Stick'd
                  F D44 - 4.10, Eaton E-Locker
                  R M23 - 4.10, Detroit Locker

1979 Cherokee Chief - Parts
                  1979 Cherokee Chief - Parts
                  1979 Wagoneer - Sold
                  1981 Cherokee Chief - Cubed

Comment

• 2003 mcs
                    327 Rambler
                    • Nov 01, 2003

I know 7 people that died from it, my perspective not overblown, not by a longshot. I don't know anyone that has died from the flu, swine flu or ebola. But, in a 3 week timeframe I have lost 7 (former & current) coworkers...
                    2013 Mini Paceman
                    1985 Jeep GW (coolant leak again!)
                    1979 Ford Fiesta

Comment

• Kaiserjeeps
                      360 AMC
                      • Oct 02, 2002

Originally posted by 2003 mcs
                      I know 7 people that died from it, my perspective not overblown, not by a longshot. I don't know anyone that has died from the flu, swine flu or ebola. But, in a 3 week timeframe I have lost 7 (former & current) coworkers...
                      I am real sorry to read that. This whole thing has left a lot of questions and uncertainty. It's no good at all. Stay well.
                      Melford1972 says...
                      -----------------------
                      I make wag parts
                      1969 CJ-5 41 years owned
                      1968 M715 restomod
                      2001 Dodge 3500
                      2002 Toyota Tundra

Small violin, large amp

Comment

• Kaiserjeeps
                        360 AMC
                        • Oct 02, 2002

My Aunt sent me this. I highly suggest taking the 22 minutes to see it. No matter where you stand, the truth is the truth. When reputable people stand up for truth, how can anyone not listen. Probably the most sensible video I have seen yet.
                        It was banned off of youtube.
                        https://www.ute.com/video/IB3ijQuLkkUr/

The site does not like the address... Cut and paste in the browser and add the wording below.

b i t c h u t e.com...
                        Melford1972 says...
                        -----------------------
                        I make wag parts
                        1969 CJ-5 41 years owned
                        1968 M715 restomod
                        2001 Dodge 3500
                        2002 Toyota Tundra

Small violin, large amp

Comment

• 78 WIDETRAC
                          350 Buick
                          • Aug 19, 2003

My Aunt sent me this. I highly suggest taking the 22 minutes to see it. No matter where you stand, the truth is the truth. When reputable people stand up for truth, how can anyone not listen. Probably the most sensible video I have seen yet.

The site does not like the address... Cut and paste in the browser and add the wording below.

b i t c h u t e.com...

I watched that the other day. Interesting stuff. thanks for posting.

Comment

• babywag
                            out of order
                            • Jun 08, 2005

b i t c h u t e.com...
                            Be sure to do your own research...
                            The "documentary" is loaded with questionable information and the "Dr." has a less than stellar background.
                            It fits nicely into the conspiracy theorist playbook though.

Internet is loaded with total BS, false info., etc.
                            Far too many folks read/watch this kind of garbage and actually believe it.
                            Tony
                            88 GW, 67 J3000, 07 Magnum SRT8

Comment

• letank
                              AMC 4 OH! 1
                              • Jun 03, 2002

Originally posted by babywag
                              Be sure to do your own research...
                              The "documentary" is loaded with questionable information and the "Dr." has a less than stellar background.
                              It fits nicely into the conspiracy theorist playbook though.

Internet is loaded with total BS, false info., etc.
                              Far too many folks read/watch this kind of garbage and actually believe it.

X2, this doc was banned by her peers, then banned by youtube, this should be a real alarm bell about what is being peddled around. Same story with the chloroquine, even prescribed for the prevention of paludism it was not taken without risks...

it is always a balance between risks and benefits!
                              Michel
                              74 wag, 349Kmiles on original ticker/trany, except for the rust. Will it make it to the next get together without a rebuilt? Status: needs a new body.
                              85 Gwag, 229 Kmiles. $250 FSJ test lab since 02, that refuses to give up but still leaks.

Comment

• Ristow
                                • Jan 20, 2006

never heard of her. not familiar with anything mentioned of her. but being banned by youtube isn't going to persuade my perceptions. except maybe to pay more attention to what she says.

anyone here think youtube ISN'T a tool?

how about facebook??

shes anti vaccine. vaccines/pharma are BIG money and never get are held accountable. (how many people are in jail over the opioids being pushed on the population?)

so obviously she's a kook right?

Comment

Working...
                                X