• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wiley-moeracing
    350 Buick
    • Feb 15, 2010

custom transfer case mount needed

Need a custom transfer case mount for turbo 400 with 32 chevy spline, 4x4 shaft to a early dodge 241 transfer case. I found a guy on pirate 4x4 website that did make these but I can not get a hold of him, so is someone making these anywhere else? It was a weld together kit. Or does someone have a way of contacting him? Mike at trail tech fab. com
  • Cliff
    350 Buick
    • Mar 30, 2002

If you can't find the item, try a local welding shop. I once had a welder that did all sorts of custom stuff for me, often at a fraction of the price. And one of those projects was a crossmember for a drag racing AMC Spirit.
    Cliff Danley
    1977 Cherokee S

Comment

• wiley-moeracing
      350 Buick
      • Feb 15, 2010

Thanks, its a little frustrating as this guy has what I need and have been looking for but must be out of business? his prices were good and his products looked good. I think I will print out the pics and take them to a machine shop and see if they can duplicate the set up.

Comment

• 77Deepj20
        232 I6
        • Jan 24, 2016

I've found most custom4x4 Fab shops are not in buisness long.
        What exactly are you looking for? Just a basic adapter to mount the t case to the trans or something more complex? How are you dealing with the difference in spline count? Which th400 4x4 shaft do you have? There are quite a few different lengths.
        1977 j20. Dana 60's, 4:10's Chrysler 360/np435/NWF blackbox/np203
        Hummer military 24 bolt wheels and 37" mt/r's.

Comment

• wiley-moeracing
          350 Buick
          • Feb 15, 2010

The adapter I am looking for is the 2 1/2 inch wide version for the 32 spline turbo 400 output, similar to the factory set up for the 241 or 208. I rebuilt the dodge 241 I have now but the mounting bolt pattern is different from the gm version but all else is the same. trail tech fab had a weld together set up that can be clocked to where I need it, was a cool set up. I am stuck on my build till I get this done.

Comment

• babywag
            out of order
            • Jun 08, 2005

It?s too bad Mdill didn?t start producing the one he had designed.
            AFAIK he only had the one made.
            Tony
            88 GW, 67 J3000, 07 Magnum SRT8

Comment

• wiley-moeracing
              350 Buick
              • Feb 15, 2010

Agree!

Comment

Working...
              X