• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dome
    304 AMC
    • Apr 06, 2000

Easter Jeep Safari 2007

So, I know that most FSJ goers seem to hate EJS and prefer to land in Moab the week after, but is anybody planning on going out for "the event" this year?

I was planning on heading out with some folks from work during the EJS week and would love to catch up and wheel with some other FSJers.

83 Wagoneer Limited (R.I.P)
    360, TF727, NP228
    SOA, 35's, WT Axles, 4.10 gears, Detroit Locker

If you're down this way you better hook up with us! We're 2 hours from Moab. Stop and sit a spell!
    Krista - High Priestess of Our Lady of Eternal Combustion
    77 401 Wag "Phoebe" ~ 77 401 J20 "Artemis" ~ 76 401 SOA Wag "Luna"
    The worst thing about rolling my jeep.....is trying to lick the paper...

Comment

• BRUTUS
      360 AMC
      • Dec 06, 2005

Originally posted by Dome
      So, I know that most FSJ goers seem to hate EJS and prefer to land in Moab the week after, but is anybody planning on going out for "the event" this year?

I was planning on heading out with some folks from work during the EJS week and would love to catch up and wheel with some other FSJers.

I just looked through the Moab thread and all I can think is "ob1jeeper" is going to be there for the Jeep Safari. Post #118 of the Moab thread.
      "Brutus" '74 J10 360/T18/D20/Front D60 Pro Rock & ARB/2" shave, ARB, 15 bolt FF Rear/ 4.56 Gears/38.5 x 16 TSL
      Current Jeep Status:Under The Knife
      Current Homepage Status: RUNNING

Comment

• Gambler68
        Rabble Rouser
        • Feb 29, 2004

no way! It's cute to watch all the baby jeeps bumble through town though on the way there. The little 4cyl ones are the cutest! Makes ya wanna cry.
        1979 Chero S "Sundog" 1979 Chero S "Hammer"
        1968 327 J3000 1978 J10SWB
        The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
        Hunter S. Thompson .

Comment

• 81eagle
          230 Tornado
          • Jan 23, 2006

I'll be there Wednesday leaving Sunday. It's not quite a FSJ but is AMC.
          We would both be the oddballs on the trail!

Comment

• fulsizjeep
            Señor Jackhead
            • Aug 21, 2002

SAWEET! AMCs Rule!
            Flint
            Ran when parked.
            http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
            88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
            76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
            http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

• Dome
              304 AMC
              • Apr 06, 2000

That's part of the reason I like going during EJS... the spectacle.

My truck doesn't stand out as much as yours, but if you see me around town, give a honk.
              360, TF727, NP228

Comment

• jeepsr4ever
                AMC 4 OH! 1
                • Dec 28, 2002

Dome I saw you today at the local gas station. We are here off of rim village just off spanish valley trail 2nd pavillion on the right! Wish I would have known that was you We are leaving tomorrow on our trek back to MN Hopefully your at potato salad hill this evening. I want to see that jeep bump up the slopes
                AMC/Jeep Forum
                Custom machined AMC/4X4/Race Parts...www.Bulltear.com
                ///
                "We offer performance, reliability and customization for your AMC V8"

Comment

• kennyh
                  258 I6
                  • Aug 20, 2000

Hmm. I think 81Eagle got a tubing bender for Christmas...
                  KennyH '74 Wag, '80 Wag Brougham, '98 GC 5.9 Limited. Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid.

Comment

• shimniok
                    360 AMC
                    • Jan 08, 2003

Well...?? Let's see some Moab pix!!

Michael
                    Broken Photobucket image in my post? PM me.
                    1986 Grand Wagoneer "Troubled Child" ? tc.wagoneer.org ? Facebook ? KØFSJ
                    Stock 360, TBI, 727 with TransGo, NP208, 4" Skyjacker, 33" BFG MT, WT Axles, Lock Right & ARB, OBA

Comment

• Dome
                      304 AMC
                      • Apr 06, 2000

You should have honked! I didn't think anyone else was out that week. I'll try and get some pics up soon. I broke my camera on Golden Spike so I don't have to many this year. However, I was able to get some pictures of something else I broke on Golden Spike. I had a ujoint come apart on the Body Snatcher as you come back over into Gold Bar Rim. The yoke also busted.

As I was driving out on the front in low range, I think I also screwed the NP228. It kept binding and locking up and when I drained the fluid the next day, a whole lot of metal shavings came out (more than the usual anyway). The 228 is crap anyways so I'm going to try and replace it with a 208.

Originally posted by jeepsr4ever
                      Dome I saw you today at the local gas station. We are here off of rim village just off spanish valley trail 2nd pavillion on the right! Wish I would have known that was you We are leaving tomorrow on our trek back to MN Hopefully your at potato salad hill this evening. I want to see that jeep bump up the slopes
                      360, TF727, NP228

Comment

Working...
                      X