• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CLL
    232 I6
    • Feb 27, 2017

Need to reach this member

Hi all, I can't figure out how to get in touch with a member/vendor. I need to buy some J truck front fender lower rear patch panels from "threepiece", but his PM mailbox is full, and he hasn't seen my response on the fsjtech forum thread I had posted.
    Can someone help facilitate my contacting him? He had replied that he makes those panels, but now I can't reach him.
    Thanks, Chris
  • Brynjminjones
    258 I6
    • Jun 11, 2017

Is it possible to email him from the forum? I had to do this recently - there was an option in their user profile to send an email instead of a PM.
    1991 Grand Wagoneer - Hunter Green. All stock. Rebuilt 360, .030" over with Melling MTA-1 cam.

1998 Cherokee (XJ) 4.0
    1997 Grand Cherokee (ZJ) 4.0
    1974 Ford F100 390

Comment

• CLL
      232 I6
      • Feb 27, 2017

I'll try to find the way to email him. Thanks for the tip. Chris

Comment

• threepiece
        350 Buick
        • Sep 17, 2005

I heard you are looking for me Chris.

I will look to see what pieces if any I have left from the last batch. It would be some time before I could make any more as the two fabricating tables on which these could be made are currently occupied. If There was more interest by others I could be persuaded to expedite the process a bit.

You should know the cost is $45 each. These are hammer formed over special made tooling, they take about one hour each to produce. I can make for right or left side.
        FSJ Hybrid build thread: http://www.shopfloortalk.com/forums/...ad.php?t=43332
        We are Borg, but we don't know it yet.
        We are being assimilated but we don't know it yet.
        Resistance is not futile yet.
        Are you and your children connected yet?

Comment

• threepiece
          350 Buick
          • Sep 17, 2005

I only have one left which I wish to keep for reference. I can send a picture through email to anyone interested.
          FSJ Hybrid build thread: http://www.shopfloortalk.com/forums/...ad.php?t=43332
          We are Borg, but we don't know it yet.
          We are being assimilated but we don't know it yet.
          Resistance is not futile yet.
          Are you and your children connected yet?

Comment

Working...
          X