• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baybilly
    304 AMC
    • Jul 10, 2004

Maryland fsj Meet in Planning

lets get a meet together here in maryland for those of us that can't make it to the big meets up north and down south. this is in the planning stage to see if their is a intrest here in maryland/ del/va area to get together and have a meet? after my post in gen dis their was 10 to respond and 6 were up for a meet,and two maybe, i know theirs more of us out here. so if this sounds good to you let me know. lets get together in our own back yards and meet each other for some fun. thanks/ dave
    I'll keep my guns, money and freedom, you can have the change !!!!!
    baybilly = dave
    1980 cherokee 401, TFI,msd, 4", 35's, The money pit!!!!
    77 cherokee S ,parts
    78 j10 , one day i'll get to it.
    84 J10, parts
    51 Willys
    88 XJ, DD
    92 XJ, the other half claimed it, DD
    1966 GT-350 mustang/ project
  • voodoochile
    232 I6
    • Oct 08, 2004

i might be able to come depending on location/condition of my FSJ/what we're going to be doing (i can't wheel as i currently do not have a single tow point )

but after the plans are more concrete i'll have a better idea as to if i can go or not
    Jon Entin<br /><br />78 Cherokee S<br />Jeep is a 4 letter word.. therefore it must be dirty!

Comment

• baybilly
      304 AMC
      • Jul 10, 2004

well first, i was thinking of just a meet and greet so we all could meet each other at a centrel location for lunch or somthing like that. and bs about fsj's

2nd, i am thinking about having a pig roast or crab feast at my location on the eastern shore with a live band/ freinds of mine and their real good/ and a over-night camp out i have plenty of room on the 6 ac here.

3rd', we could go down to my hunting property down in cavert county/ southern maryland/ which is about 70 ac with some old loggin roads and some real nice hills and 4-wheeler trails that we could make bigger with or rigs if thats what we want to do and we could do a over night camp their also.

let me know if anybody here in the maryland,del,dc,va area is up for this? lets get toghter and have some fun. thanks/ dave
      baybilly = dave
      77 cherokee S ,parts
      84 J10, parts
      51 Willys
      88 XJ, DD

Comment

• mechanical man
        350 Buick
        • Dec 24, 2004

I vote for the Calvert County option.
        chuck
        87 GW 96 XJ

87 GW, B.J.s 4" lift, 3.92s, ARBs f&r, 32-11.50-15s BFG ATs, Eldebrock Performer/Holley 4160 4bbl, Thorley headers, Z&M HEI, Flowmaster 70 Series, just about everything mechanical rebuilt.

Other drivers: 06 Sequoia, 82 Avanti, 77 Bronco, 78 C-10 Custom Flatbed, 96 XJ-wife's

Comment

• voodoochile
          232 I6
          • Oct 08, 2004

how gnarly are the trails at your hunting property? might be able to manage those
          Jon Entin<br /><br />78 Cherokee S<br />Jeep is a 4 letter word.. therefore it must be dirty!

Comment

• baybilly
            304 AMC
            • Jul 10, 2004

the logging roads are very open, we trim them every year but do have some nice hills to get up and down. the other trails are very tight for our rigs so if everybody wants calvert i will set up a clearing party to open them up for us before the meet. i will have to clear that with the land owner first. keep the feed back comming and lets get this going.

thanks
            baybilly/ dave
            baybilly = dave
            77 cherokee S ,parts
            84 J10, parts
            51 Willys
            88 XJ, DD

Comment

• Swamp Rat
              232 I6
              • Apr 13, 2006

Calvert County sounds good to me also. Let us know I'll be there with my chain saw. I'm getting the camping gear ready too.

79 J20
              86 j20/ plow truck
              95 yj
              97 cherokee
              88 bronco 2

Comment

• Swamp Rat
                232 I6
                • Apr 13, 2006

Hey Baybilly just in case i dont have my wagy done can I bring one of my other trucks? Or is just for full size jeeps?

79 J20
                86 j20/ plow truck
                95 yj
                97 cherokee
                88 bronco 2

Comment

• voodoochile
                  232 I6
                  • Oct 08, 2004

kinda like swamp rat's question.... can my friend come in his TJ? i figure it would be good to have someone to tail me all the way from montgomery county, and it might as well be a jeep

Comment

• baybilly
                    304 AMC
                    • Jul 10, 2004

swamp rat,bring whats running. i'll let you know about the trail clean up when we get closer to getting this meet together. i'm headed down their sat for some clean up on the loggen roads and mark some other trails we can cut to make some real good hill climbs, the two streams in the bottoms will make for a real muddy challange for thouse that are up for that as i see you might be. keep in touch for the updates. baybilly/ dave
                    baybilly = dave
                    77 cherokee S ,parts
                    84 J10, parts
                    51 Willys
                    88 XJ, DD

Comment

• baybilly
                      304 AMC
                      • Jul 10, 2004

voodoochile, i can see any problems with a jeep following a jeep to a meet and having some fun. i'll keep you posted on the updates of the meet. keep in touch and lets git-er-done. baybilly/ dave
                      baybilly = dave
                      77 cherokee S ,parts
                      84 J10, parts
                      51 Willys
                      88 XJ, DD

Comment

Working...
                      X