International Full Size Jeep Association
Home Forums Reader's Rigs Tech Library Trail Stories FSJ-List
International Full Size Jeep Association  

Go Back   International Full Size Jeep Association > Classifieds > "Look Here" for Parts, Vehicles and Vendors > Customer Corner: (Vendor product discussions)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-19-2017, 09:16 AM
ShagWagon ShagWagon is offline
350 Buick
 
Join Date: Apr 10, 2016
Location: Oregon Coast
Posts: 774
Window Wipes

Got all mine from teamgrandwagoneer.com

Worked great first time. Great price, great attitude, great shipping price and no confusion with some forum phantom discount your supposed to get for being a forum member here.
__________________
87 GW- Fitech EFI,Fitech FCC,Skyjacker Hydro 4" lift,BFG AT KO2 30",Dynamax muffler,MSD distributor,MSD 6al box,Blaster2 coil,ACCEL 8mm,.045 gap,Edlebrock perf 4bbl intake,Elgin perf cam,HD alum radiator,Powermaster 150alt,Alum HD H2O pump,Serhills tailgate harness,Cowl screen mod,Evil Twin grab handles,Rstep's custom AMC lock knobs
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-26-2017, 11:30 AM
billyrb's Avatar
billyrb billyrb is offline
BJ's Off-Road
 
Join Date: Aug 15, 2001
Location: Acworth, GA 30101
Posts: 10,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMachine
I have two sets from them (BJ's), one in each jeep. My only complaint is that the window channel hits the wipes at the top preventing the window from going all the way up and leaving a small gap. I don't know if there is another brand that are skinnier.

On those, what happens is the sheet metal that the wipes attach to gets bent inward towards the glass (this happens often when removing the original wipe). The solution is to take your fingers and gently bend the bottom of the wipe / sheet metal away from the glass on the inner and outer wipe. That will fix the issue.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagWagon
Got all mine from teamgrandwagoneer.com
Worked great first time. Great price, great attitude, great shipping price and no confusion with some forum phantom discount your supposed to get for being a forum member here.

Sorry you are having trouble with our forum member discount. It is spelled out how to get it here, very easy:
http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=74030
(fyi, it's the first sticky post on the Commercial Vendor's forum).

You can get it one of two ways. First is to follow the simple instructions on the link above. Second would be to note during checkout where it asks "How Did You Hear About Us" with IFSJA. When we see that, we automatically adjust the account and the order. If you have any issues in the future, you can contact me and I can help walk you through it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by J20Hunter
ordered from BJ great service they answered the phone

We appreciate the support!
__________________
BJ's Off-Road
ryan@bjsoffroad.com
Your source for '63-'91 FSJ Parts
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-27-2017, 07:12 AM
ShagWagon ShagWagon is offline
350 Buick
 
Join Date: Apr 10, 2016
Location: Oregon Coast
Posts: 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyrb
Sorry you are having trouble with our forum member discount. It is spelled out how to get it here, very easy:
http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=74030
(fyi, it's the first sticky post on the Commercial Vendor's forum).

You can get it one of two ways. First is to follow the simple instructions on the link above. Second would be to note during checkout where it asks "How Did You Hear About Us" with IFSJA. When we see that, we automatically adjust the account and the order. If you have any issues in the future, you can contact me and I can help walk you through it.

Well I followed directions, got the approval and confirmation. Placed an order with my credit card for all the parts to rebuild my doors that you had plus other stuff because I just bought an old keep. Card was charged full price. Waited for a week. Nothing. No confirmation of order and no tracking. I called in and was told that the order was missing some window channels that was in stock on the website. I was told that they were back ordered from the manufacturer and that it could be several months till I receive them, and that the rest of the order would ship out minus the window channels. Well that sucks. I can't do the job without them And I wanted to cancel. I told the rude guy on the phone I wanted to cancel the order. He told me " what you expect me to cancel the whole order just for that"? I said yeah I'll order from someone who actually HAS what they list is for sale, and why do you list things you don't have. He told me they couldn't change that on their website. Err okay... I then noticed that there was no discount on my canceled order anyways. Was supposed to be automatic. I checked around and it's supposed to just show up as your shopping or something but it didn't or did it? Who knows.

Don't sell and charge me for things you don't have, then wait for ME to call in when it doesn't arrive after a week and tell me it may or may not come in two months or so...

Anyways I saw so many here using bjs I thought to give them a second chance so I ordered some door springs (useless because they're too thick and make the door locks lift up and down and way to tight to move and will surely wear out or wear out the lock mechanism.) and some tailgate window seals and rubbers. Again no discount noticed on the $17 springs and window parts. Also thought that the $34 shipping was kinda high for what I could ship for about $10 or less. And would have wiped out any discount savings I was supposed to get but never got? Or did I? Nothing showed up on the discount line on checkout.

I typed in the comments that I was supposed to get some %15 discount for being a forum member. Nope didn't happen.

But instead of offering me a credit or %15 refund or you'd rather make me look stupid for not following your "very easy, simple, on the top of sticky" instructions.

No recommendation from me.
__________________
87 GW- Fitech EFI,Fitech FCC,Skyjacker Hydro 4" lift,BFG AT KO2 30",Dynamax muffler,MSD distributor,MSD 6al box,Blaster2 coil,ACCEL 8mm,.045 gap,Edlebrock perf 4bbl intake,Elgin perf cam,HD alum radiator,Powermaster 150alt,Alum HD H2O pump,Serhills tailgate harness,Cowl screen mod,Evil Twin grab handles,Rstep's custom AMC lock knobs
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-30-2017, 05:34 PM
TPICherokee's Avatar
TPICherokee TPICherokee is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 02, 2001
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Posts: 3,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagWagon
Well I followed directions, got the approval and confirmation. Placed an order with my credit card for all the parts to rebuild my doors that you had plus other stuff because I just bought an old keep. Card was charged full price. Waited for a week. Nothing. No confirmation of order and no tracking. I called in and was told that the order was missing some window channels that was in stock on the website. I was told that they were back ordered from the manufacturer and that it could be several months till I receive them, and that the rest of the order would ship out minus the window channels. Well that sucks. I can't do the job without them And I wanted to cancel. I told the rude guy on the phone I wanted to cancel the order. He told me " what you expect me to cancel the whole order just for that"? I said yeah I'll order from someone who actually HAS what they list is for sale, and why do you list things you don't have. He told me they couldn't change that on their website. Err okay... I then noticed that there was no discount on my canceled order anyways. Was supposed to be automatic. I checked around and it's supposed to just show up as your shopping or something but it didn't or did it? Who knows.

Don't sell and charge me for things you don't have, then wait for ME to call in when it doesn't arrive after a week and tell me it may or may not come in two months or so...

Anyways I saw so many here using bjs I thought to give them a second chance so I ordered some door springs (useless because they're too thick and make the door locks lift up and down and way to tight to move and will surely wear out or wear out the lock mechanism.) and some tailgate window seals and rubbers. Again no discount noticed on the $17 springs and window parts. Also thought that the $34 shipping was kinda high for what I could ship for about $10 or less. And would have wiped out any discount savings I was supposed to get but never got? Or did I? Nothing showed up on the discount line on checkout.

I typed in the comments that I was supposed to get some %15 discount for being a forum member. Nope didn't happen.

But instead of offering me a credit or %15 refund or you'd rather make me look stupid for not following your "very easy, simple, on the top of sticky" instructions.

No recommendation from me.


Couple corrections here.

1. You ordered 6-5-2016 and we emailed you 6-6-2016. You called 6-7-2016 and talked to Ryan. Not even close to the week that you say you waited. When you called you said you didn't check your email.

2. Your card was NEVER charged. You paid PayPal which just gives us an authorization code which we charge when shipped. Since your order was never shipped it was never charged.

3. You are set up for the IFSJA discount, once you are set up, it's all automatic, if you go to your account on our webstore it will say IFSJA pricing. This order in question was priced out as an IFSJA member. It will not show as a discount. If you wanted to see the regular pricing, log out and check the regular pricing.

4. Shipping was a lot because last year UPS and FedEx started charging additional handling of $10-ish on anything over 48-inches long. Since you ordered tailgate wipes, that $10 surcharge was part of the $34 and your order was slated to be shipped in two separate boxes. One was about $21 (the tailgate wipes) and the second was about $13. If you select USPS, the surcharge wouldn't have been there. You can confirm this by going to UPS.com and clicking Rates. Our ship from zip code is 98335, the dimensions are 54x4x4 and the weight would be 5 lbs and you will see how expensive it is to ship these.

5. I am sorry you felt like Ryan was rude, it isn't how we operate.


Thanks for letting me correct some factual errors on this.
__________________
www.bjsoffroad.com - BJ's Off-Road - Your Full-Size Jeeps Parts Specialist
1979 Cherokee Chief - 6-inch BJ's Off-Road Lift Kit, TPI Chev 350, 700R4 with NP208 and 4.56 gears, 35x12.50R17, Rhino Front End, J-Truck Rear Axle, GoMango Orange.
1967 M715 - 454 Chevy, TH400, 1100R16 Michelin XZL Tires, Stock otherwise
1996 Suburban Cummins 6BT Swap

Last edited by TPICherokee : 01-30-2017 at 05:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-30-2017, 06:00 PM
billyrb's Avatar
billyrb billyrb is offline
BJ's Off-Road
 
Join Date: Aug 15, 2001
Location: Acworth, GA 30101
Posts: 10,060
ShagWagon, I'm never rude to our customers, even when they are being rude to me. I make it a point not to ever lose my cool, regardless of what is happening on the other end of the phone. I cancel orders all the time for myriad of reasons, and I don't get bent out of shape when asked to do so.

Regarding the note about the sticky post, that wasn't meant to make you look stupid, rather it was to let you know it wasn't a "phantom" discount and how to find it. Sorry you felt that way, but that wasn't how it was written or intended.
__________________
BJ's Off-Road
ryan@bjsoffroad.com
Your source for '63-'91 FSJ Parts
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-30-2017, 09:45 PM
ShagWagon ShagWagon is offline
350 Buick
 
Join Date: Apr 10, 2016
Location: Oregon Coast
Posts: 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPICherokee
Couple corrections here.

1. You ordered 6-5-2016 and we emailed you 6-6-2016. You called 6-7-2016 and talked to Ryan. Not even close to the week that you say you waited. When you called you said you didn't check your email.

2. Your card was NEVER charged. You paid PayPal which just gives us an authorization code which we charge when shipped. Since your order was never shipped it was never charged.

3. You are set up for the IFSJA discount, once you are set up, it's all automatic, if you go to your account on our webstore it will say IFSJA pricing. This order in question was priced out as an IFSJA member. It will not show as a discount. If you wanted to see the regular pricing, log out and check the regular pricing.

4. Shipping was a lot because last year UPS and FedEx started charging additional handling of $10-ish on anything over 48-inches long. Since you ordered tailgate wipes, that $10 surcharge was part of the $34 and your order was slated to be shipped in two separate boxes. One was about $21 (the tailgate wipes) and the second was about $13. If you select USPS, the surcharge wouldn't have been there. You can confirm this by going to UPS.com and clicking Rates. Our ship from zip code is 98335, the dimensions are 54x4x4 and the weight would be 5 lbs and you will see how expensive it is to ship these.

5. I am sorry you felt like Ryan was rude, it isn't how we operate.


Thanks for letting me correct some factual errors on this.

Wrong...

1. Ordered and received. Called after 3 days because no email confirmation. Email was probably sent to wife's PayPal billing email. Not to the shipping email aka account email I signed up with when I made my account. Who knows why you would do that.

2. PayPal was charged and the order was shipped and received. Or do you want to yell at me in all caps and say my card was NEVER charged? This was the second chance I gave your company which I now very much regret. Especially after the first fiasco. You lie when you say I was never charged or my order shipped. How else would I know your door locks springs suck if I never ordered them, payed for them, received them, and installed them?

3. Like I said appears no so called discount was applied. No forum discount noted ever throughout the whole shopping cart experience. Discount line at checkout says zero. Like a phantom that's there but not really or is it? I don't care for gimmicky confusion when I'm trying to shop and save money by comparing.

4. So because you are inefficient, and can't ship window wipes and door lock springs in one box, I have to pay extra? Thanks for that. I like to pay extra cash for others incompetence.

5. I'm not so sure Ryan was the rude person on the phone. I would have cancelled that order too if he was. The rude person on the phone was somewhere around in April or May like a month before the order that you speak of.

Maybe you should listen to what your customer is trying to say, and take it as constructive criticism, rather than trying to correct them and prove that they are a dishonest person and not telling the truth.
__________________
87 GW- Fitech EFI,Fitech FCC,Skyjacker Hydro 4" lift,BFG AT KO2 30",Dynamax muffler,MSD distributor,MSD 6al box,Blaster2 coil,ACCEL 8mm,.045 gap,Edlebrock perf 4bbl intake,Elgin perf cam,HD alum radiator,Powermaster 150alt,Alum HD H2O pump,Serhills tailgate harness,Cowl screen mod,Evil Twin grab handles,Rstep's custom AMC lock knobs
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-30-2017, 10:03 PM
TPICherokee's Avatar
TPICherokee TPICherokee is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 02, 2001
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Posts: 3,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagWagon
Wrong...

1. Ordered and received. Called after 3 days because no email confirmation. Email was probably sent to wife's PayPal billing email. Not to the shipping email aka account email I signed up with when I made my account. Who knows why you would do that.

2. PayPal was charged and the order was shipped and received. Or do you want to yell at me in all caps and say my card was NEVER charged? This was the second chance I gave your company which I now very much regret. Especially after the first fiasco. You lie when you say I was never charged or my order shipped. How else would I know your door locks springs suck if I never ordered them, payed for them, received them, and installed them?

3. Like I said appears no so called discount was applied. No forum discount noted ever throughout the whole shopping cart experience. Discount line at checkout says zero. Like a phantom that's there but not really or is it? I don't care for gimmicky confusion when I'm trying to shop and save money by comparing.

4. So because you are inefficient, and can't ship window wipes and door lock springs in one box, I have to pay extra? Thanks for that. I like to pay extra cash for others incompetence.

5. I'm not so sure Ryan was the rude person on the phone. I would have cancelled that order too if he was. The rude person on the phone was somewhere around in April or May like a month before the order that you speak of.

Maybe you should listen to what your customer is trying to say, and take it as constructive criticism, rather than trying to correct them and prove that they are a dishonest person and not telling the truth.

We are talking about two separate orders, I am talking about the one that we waited "one week' (which we emailed you the day after you ordered it) to contact you.

It was order # 49764

1. Order was canceled by you 6-7-2016 and ordered 6-5-2016. The only email address in the system is probably your wife's email, I won't post any of it here because we don't do that but it's a girls name.

2. This order was NEVER charged because you canceled it, as I said before you ordered 6-5, we emailed 6-6 and 6-7 you called and told Ryan that you never check your email and then canceled the order.

3. It doesn't show as a discount because that would nullify any extra discount codes you use so that wouldn't be fair to IFSJA members to not be able to use more discount codes than just the IFSJA, this why it doesn't show as a discount and you can check to see if you are getting the discount by clicking Your Account when logged in.

4. This order had 5 things in it (door lock springs ship free so they added $0 to shipping):

Tailgate Wipes Inner and Outer - Ships in a separate tube
Tailgate Glass Slide Channel in Body - Box #2
Tailgate Lock Cover Gasket - Box #2
Tailgate Slide Channels in Tailgate - Box #2
Door Lock Springs - Box #2 (never any shipping on these anyway)

So, as you see, nothing is inefficient at all, the TG Glass Slide Channel in Body won't fit in the tubes we use for the wipes. The website is doing exactly as we told it to on this order. It is too bad UPS charges $10 extra for that longer box but there is nothing we can do about it unfortunately.

5. Ryan was the one that took your call, I see his notes on the order.

6. I understand what you are trying to say and we take all criticism seriously, but I felt the need to respond to make sure any alternate facts were corrected so people reading didn't get just your side of the story -- IE one week to respond, charged my card and didn't ship order, etc, etc.

I checked your other order for ujoints and door lock springs. It looks like you ordered it 11pm on 7-12-2016 and it shipped 7-13-2016. Your card was charged for that order.

As far as the door lock springs, one thing to check, first, if they are installed properly, next check the voltage at your power door lock motor, I will bet it is about 9 or 10 volts. Over time, the door lock switch and plug corrode and don't make a good connection which loses voltage to the door lock motor. Once you make the rest of the system back to normal by putting new springs in it, the motor can't keep up. A lot of people put in relays so the full power isn't running through the switch. This should put your door locks back in factory working order.

If you want to call and discuss, Ryan is available 9-5 EST (with a lunch somewhere in there), he is one of the owners.

Thanks!
__________________
www.bjsoffroad.com - BJ's Off-Road - Your Full-Size Jeeps Parts Specialist
1979 Cherokee Chief - 6-inch BJ's Off-Road Lift Kit, TPI Chev 350, 700R4 with NP208 and 4.56 gears, 35x12.50R17, Rhino Front End, J-Truck Rear Axle, GoMango Orange.
1967 M715 - 454 Chevy, TH400, 1100R16 Michelin XZL Tires, Stock otherwise
1996 Suburban Cummins 6BT Swap
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-30-2017, 11:15 PM
ShagWagon ShagWagon is offline
350 Buick
 
Join Date: Apr 10, 2016
Location: Oregon Coast
Posts: 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPICherokee
We are talking about two separate orders, I am talking about the one that we waited "one week' (which we emailed you the day after you ordered it) to contact you.

It was order # 49764

1. Order was canceled by you 6-7-2016 and ordered 6-5-2016. The only email address in the system is probably your wife's email, I won't post any of it here because we don't do that but it's a girls name.

2. This order was NEVER charged because you canceled it, as I said before you ordered 6-5, we emailed 6-6 and 6-7 you called and told Ryan that you never check your email and then canceled the order.

3. It doesn't show as a discount because that would nullify any extra discount codes you use so that wouldn't be fair to IFSJA members to not be able to use more discount codes than just the IFSJA, this why it doesn't show as a discount and you can check to see if you are getting the discount by clicking Your Account when logged in.

4. This order had 5 things in it (door lock springs ship free so they added $0 to shipping):

Tailgate Wipes Inner and Outer - Ships in a separate tube
Tailgate Glass Slide Channel in Body - Box #2
Tailgate Lock Cover Gasket - Box #2
Tailgate Slide Channels in Tailgate - Box #2
Door Lock Springs - Box #2 (never any shipping on these anyway)

So, as you see, nothing is inefficient at all, the TG Glass Slide Channel in Body won't fit in the tubes we use for the wipes. The website is doing exactly as we told it to on this order. It is too bad UPS charges $10 extra for that longer box but there is nothing we can do about it unfortunately.

5. Ryan was the one that took your call, I see his notes on the order.

6. I understand what you are trying to say and we take all criticism seriously, but I felt the need to respond to make sure any alternate facts were corrected so people reading didn't get just your side of the story -- IE one week to respond, charged my card and didn't ship order, etc, etc.

I checked your other order for ujoints and door lock springs. It looks like you ordered it 11pm on 7-12-2016 and it shipped 7-13-2016. Your card was charged for that order.

As far as the door lock springs, one thing to check, first, if they are installed properly, next check the voltage at your power door lock motor, I will bet it is about 9 or 10 volts. Over time, the door lock switch and plug corrode and don't make a good connection which loses voltage to the door lock motor. Once you make the rest of the system back to normal by putting new springs in it, the motor can't keep up. A lot of people put in relays so the full power isn't running through the switch. This should put your door locks back in factory working order.

If you want to call and discuss, Ryan is available 9-5 EST (with a lunch somewhere in there), he is one of the owners.

Thanks!

Still wrong.

And I bet your springs are too thick to fit between the space they need to go.
Way thicker than the stock ones. Making too much friction between moving parts to wear out my electric actuators well before it's time. I have to pull and push really hard to get them to go up and down because the springs are too thick and rub.

I never said you took a week to respond only that way after a week of waiting for what should have already arrived I had to respond to you when what I ordered, payed for, and expected by that time should have already been there. Which really sucks. And I never said you didn't ship anything I paid for. Only that you held my order after I paid on your website and expected me to wait two months longer for one item you didn't have to arrive.

You sure like to go out of your way to try to prove me dishonest.

Next time you go to your website and check me, do me a favor and remove my account and all my personal information because guaranteed you will not ever need it in the future and I certainly don't trust you to have it when you post information out of it up on public display like this either.
__________________
87 GW- Fitech EFI,Fitech FCC,Skyjacker Hydro 4" lift,BFG AT KO2 30",Dynamax muffler,MSD distributor,MSD 6al box,Blaster2 coil,ACCEL 8mm,.045 gap,Edlebrock perf 4bbl intake,Elgin perf cam,HD alum radiator,Powermaster 150alt,Alum HD H2O pump,Serhills tailgate harness,Cowl screen mod,Evil Twin grab handles,Rstep's custom AMC lock knobs
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-31-2017, 09:32 AM
TPICherokee's Avatar
TPICherokee TPICherokee is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 02, 2001
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Posts: 3,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagWagon
I never said you took a week to respond only that way after a week of waiting for what should have already arrived I had to respond to you when what I ordered, payed for, and expected by that time should have already been there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagWagon
Card was charged full price. Waited for a week. Nothing. No confirmation of order and no tracking. I called in and was told that the order was missing some window channels that was in stock on the website.

So, you actually did say that. I feel kind of like a broken record but...you ordered 6-5-2016 -- we emailed you 6-6-2016 and you called 6-7-2016 and canceled your order. The timeline you gave is quite exaggerated nowhere close to a week.

Your card was not charged for this order in full like you said.

Your other order shipped the day after you ordered it, so that wasn't a week either.



Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagWagon
You sure like to go out of your way to try to prove me dishonest.

You said it took a week to get in contact with you on your order, you said we charged your card in full, none of this happened.

I am going to defend my livelihood to people that spew out 'facts' about something that happened. Wouldn't you defend yourself or your business if someone was slandering you?

I think people will be able so see our side of this which, yes, we were out of stock on a part and that is something that happens but nothing was done to harm you in any way.

Again, we appreciate your comments but anything that isn't true we are going to defend.
__________________
www.bjsoffroad.com - BJ's Off-Road - Your Full-Size Jeeps Parts Specialist
1979 Cherokee Chief - 6-inch BJ's Off-Road Lift Kit, TPI Chev 350, 700R4 with NP208 and 4.56 gears, 35x12.50R17, Rhino Front End, J-Truck Rear Axle, GoMango Orange.
1967 M715 - 454 Chevy, TH400, 1100R16 Michelin XZL Tires, Stock otherwise
1996 Suburban Cummins 6BT Swap
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-31-2017, 10:07 AM
billyrb's Avatar
billyrb billyrb is offline
BJ's Off-Road
 
Join Date: Aug 15, 2001
Location: Acworth, GA 30101
Posts: 10,060
I went back and dug through my old emails and orders, and I want to clear up a few things.

1. you registered for the discount on 4/18/16, and I replied to your email account (not your wife's) with:
I have adjusted your account to discounted status. Please note that once you log in, the prices you see have been automatically discounted, and you will need to log out to see retail prices. Also, note that the discount is up to 15% off most items, but there are some exclusions (suspensions, transfer cases, sale items, etc.).
-this should clear up that we explained how the discount worked, what the percentage range was, etc.

2. your account had the discount applied to it automatically, which means any time you are logged in, you get the discount. But, it looks like the two orders you placed were done as a guest, where you hadn't logged into your account. Thankfully, you had noted that you were an IFSJA member and we adjusted the orders manually to discounted levels for the parts that had discounts available. I had also emailed you to let you know that you were receiving the discount, as you had noted on the customer comment form that you weren't sure if you were getting it.

3. Regardless of the above back and forth, I realize that you are unhappy with us and don't want to purchase from us again. That is unfortunate. but definitely a choice you are entitled to make. Hopefully one day you'll change your mind and be willing to give us another chance. We'll keep the account active with the discount (and note that the account is under your email and not your wife's), and feel free to contact me if you'd like to discuss it further.
__________________
BJ's Off-Road
ryan@bjsoffroad.com
Your source for '63-'91 FSJ Parts

Last edited by billyrb : 01-31-2017 at 10:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-31-2017, 02:19 PM
ShagWagon ShagWagon is offline
350 Buick
 
Join Date: Apr 10, 2016
Location: Oregon Coast
Posts: 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPICherokee
So, you actually did say that. I feel kind of like a broken record but...you ordered 6-5-2016 -- we emailed you 6-6-2016 and you called 6-7-2016 and canceled your order. The timeline you gave is quite exaggerated nowhere close to a week.

Your card was not charged for this order in full like you said.

Your other order shipped the day after you ordered it, so that wasn't a week either.





You said it took a week to get in contact with you on your order, you said we charged your card in full, none of this happened.

I am going to defend my livelihood to people that spew out 'facts' about something that happened. Wouldn't you defend yourself or your business if someone was slandering you?

I think people will be able so see our side of this which, yes, we were out of stock on a part and that is something that happens but nothing was done to harm you in any way.

Again, we appreciate your comments but anything that isn't true we are going to defend.

What I'm talking about happened in April or so after I first signed up. You have no record of it because it cancelled. PayPal funds were held pending till after I called in and cancelled the order that didn't ship, then I got my pending money back which you have no record of because I logged in under a guest or some crap the way your system worked. Or in this case didnt.

You only seem to have record of June and beyond. And you keep going there. Acting like you know what exactly happened. When you don't. Trying to defend something that happened a month or so later that I'm not even talking about.

You don't listen to what I've tried to explain umpteen times as accuratly as I can recall from my head because there's no record of it on your end or mine and call me liar instead.

You don't deserve my business when you call me dishonest.

I'll ask you for the second time. Please de-activate my account.
__________________
87 GW- Fitech EFI,Fitech FCC,Skyjacker Hydro 4" lift,BFG AT KO2 30",Dynamax muffler,MSD distributor,MSD 6al box,Blaster2 coil,ACCEL 8mm,.045 gap,Edlebrock perf 4bbl intake,Elgin perf cam,HD alum radiator,Powermaster 150alt,Alum HD H2O pump,Serhills tailgate harness,Cowl screen mod,Evil Twin grab handles,Rstep's custom AMC lock knobs
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-31-2017, 02:25 PM
TPICherokee's Avatar
TPICherokee TPICherokee is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 02, 2001
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Posts: 3,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagWagon
What I'm talking about happened in April or so after I first signed up. You have no record of it because it cancelled. PayPal funds were held pending till after I called in and cancelled the order that didn't ship, then I got my pending money back which you have no record of because I logged in under a guest or some crap the way your system worked. Or in this case didnt.

You only seem to have record of June and beyond. And you keep going there. Acting like you know what exactly happened. When you don't. Trying to defend something that happened a month or so later that I'm not even talking about.

You don't listen to what I've tried to explain umpteen times as accuratly as I can recall from my head because there's no record of it on your end or mine and call me liar instead.

You don't deserve my business when you call me dishonest.

I'll ask you for the second time. Please de-activate my account.

We have record of all canceled orders. I see nothing from your wife's email or your email in April. I checked your names as well.

You say that now but all the facts and figures you used as evidence to slander us ($34 in shipping on something that should have been $10, paypal with wifes email, etc, etc) are exactly what was on the order in June.

I never called you a liar.
__________________
www.bjsoffroad.com - BJ's Off-Road - Your Full-Size Jeeps Parts Specialist
1979 Cherokee Chief - 6-inch BJ's Off-Road Lift Kit, TPI Chev 350, 700R4 with NP208 and 4.56 gears, 35x12.50R17, Rhino Front End, J-Truck Rear Axle, GoMango Orange.
1967 M715 - 454 Chevy, TH400, 1100R16 Michelin XZL Tires, Stock otherwise
1996 Suburban Cummins 6BT Swap
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-02-2017, 07:29 AM
ShagWagon ShagWagon is offline
350 Buick
 
Join Date: Apr 10, 2016
Location: Oregon Coast
Posts: 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPICherokee
We have record of all canceled orders. I see nothing from your wife's email or your email in April. I checked your names as well.

You say that now but all the facts and figures you used as evidence to slander us ($34 in shipping on something that should have been $10, paypal with wifes email, etc, etc) are exactly what was on the order in June.

I never called you a liar.

This whole post calls me a liar.

Since you are so hell bent on still calling me a liar and going so far out of your way to try and make me look dishonest. Even though I've explained it so many more times than any one ever should have to. You've refused to give me benefit of the doubt that what I say happened did.

Im the one who sat in the driveway with all my stuff torn down expecting parts I ordered that didn't come when they should have been there. The whole time my funds were pending (which means I can't use it) till it shipped. You say no harm done, but what a freaking hassle when your on the other end of it. If you only had in stock what you listed for sale this would have never happened.

Whatever your sucky wrong record keeping/inventory says happened or didn't doesn't matter to me. I lived it.

And I asked you nicely to remove my account from your website because you seem to have no problem sharing with the world information about me that was usernamed and passworded to access. Plus you did it just for the sake of an argument.

But you still continue...

You've upped it from just an unhappy customer who won't shop or recommend your site, to one who's now going to take it personal from now on.

I can't keep explaining this to you because is seems your tunnel vision doesn't seem to let you listen clearly. So I'll be done with that.
__________________
87 GW- Fitech EFI,Fitech FCC,Skyjacker Hydro 4" lift,BFG AT KO2 30",Dynamax muffler,MSD distributor,MSD 6al box,Blaster2 coil,ACCEL 8mm,.045 gap,Edlebrock perf 4bbl intake,Elgin perf cam,HD alum radiator,Powermaster 150alt,Alum HD H2O pump,Serhills tailgate harness,Cowl screen mod,Evil Twin grab handles,Rstep's custom AMC lock knobs
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-03-2017, 11:27 AM
babywag's Avatar
babywag babywag is offline
out of order
 
Join Date: Jun 08, 2005
Location: Land of froot loops and cukcoo-nuts, CA
Posts: 8,806
I undeleted and moved this because it was basically a threadjack.

In the future probably better to split the discussion/take it here where it belongs.

No real reason to keep going back and forth in someone else's thread asking for a recommend on where to buy something.
__________________
Tony
'88 GW (aka Babywag) and '90 GW (aka JUNKbucket) both fuel injected
1994 Caprice wagon
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-08-2017, 07:21 AM
polarfire's Avatar
polarfire polarfire is offline
Grease Monkey
 
Join Date: Apr 02, 2010
Location: Missouri
Posts: 301
Just ordered 4 window wipes from BJ's for a total of $69.00 shipped. Ordered on a Friday. Payed with PayPal. Items shipped on the following Tuesday. Funds taken out of my bank on Tuesday when they shipped. Email with tracking number from UPS on Tuesday. Also got an email from Ryan stating they refunded me $3.00 by giving me the "Kit price" rather then the individual price.

Perfect transaction. Never had a problem with ordering from BJ's. I just with they'd sell their J-truck roll bars in kit form to save cost.
__________________
'78 Cherokee Levi's 4-Door
'84 J10 Shortbed
'83 Cherokee Chief
'82 CJ-8 Scrambler
Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Door seals and window wipes MFRPA General FSJ Discussion 4 12-29-2012 03:57 PM
How do you remove the window wipes without ruining them? mdcptman General FSJ Tech 4 05-11-2012 10:27 AM
Comment: Replacement Window Wipes 61Hawk General FSJ Tech 8 08-23-2009 07:27 AM
Window Wipes??? Troutbum General FSJ Tech 2 01-22-2008 06:40 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
corner corner